No announcement yet.

Controversial but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No plan and No clue and that is from the very top.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      It really was a senseless change mid season. I know jfh was not liked but you knew we were not going to get dragged into a relegation battle with the mind numbing drossball.
      Agreed. It's a nothing season in fairness. Weren't going up or down.

Comment

Should have kept Jimmy? You're having a laugh.

Comment

Im not. Ollies doing even worse.
          Dead season should of let him see it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Im not. Ollies doing even worse.
            Dead season should of let him see it out.
            Jimmy and Les' team. Woeful. Not expecting too much of Holloway. It's a rotten squad with no goalscorers.

Comment

77 the club is rotten from the very top mate.

Comment

I knew we were in trouble after the Wolves game when he came out and started giving the fans stick. It was pretty obvious to me then that he doesn't know how to fix this mess, and he never will.

Comment

Surrey have to agree and the worry is no one at the club seems to have any idea on how to move things on.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    77 the club is rotten from the very top mate.
                    Yep. Bar the comms team. They could sell sand to an Arab.

Comment

Fernandes needs to step down as chairman and ask Amit to oversee the running of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Surrey have to agree and the worry is no one at the club seems to have any idea on how to move things on.
                        Agreed, Just lurching from one disaster to another, wrapping it up and selling it to the fans differently each time.

Comment

At least Flavio and Bernie had a plan of promotion then sell up. What is the grinning goons plan?

Comment

We can't sack him after 4 games,we are already a laughing stock,but Les and Tony are stupid beyond belief to give Holloway the job,many on here were dancing in the streets when he was appointed ,bet they feel differently now,the fools running this club are to blame,I didn't like JFH BUT I always said we wouldn't be relegated under him,under Holloway I think we will .

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              Yeah cos he's ripping up trees at Cardiff isn't he
                              Cardiff have gained 12 points in the short time since Warnock joined them with wins against Huddersfield,Notts F and Bristol City and draws with Ipswich,Brighton and Sheffield Wed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                We can't sack him after 4 games,we are already a laughing stock,but Les and Tony are stupid beyond belief to give Holloway the job,many on here were dancing in the streets when he was appointed ,bet they feel differently now,the fools running this club are to blame,I didn't like JFH BUT I always said we wouldn't be relegated under him,under Holloway I think we will .
                                I can't personally say that I was dancing in the street at his appointment, but I did think he'd bring a bit of passion and grit back to the side. Seen absolutely nothing of that so far. You're right, they can't sack him after 4 games though, even if they should.

Comment

Working...
                                X