Controversial but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controversial but ....

I would get rid of Holloway - everything I've seen is embarrassing. The players aren't responding to him. He is too emotional and tactically inept. I didn't want JFH sacked, whilst the football was boring he was grinding out results, I think Holloway will take us down

What a mess

Just text the same to a mate of mine. We've made a huge mistake and should probably just shake hands on it now before things get any worse!

Comment

Wonder would the clueles clown come back to take over again?
      Cos you know you couldn't put it passed this club from asking him.

Comment

problem is,whom of any decent quality is going to come here under the thrifty new conditions we seem to embrace.Even players will think 146 times b4 choosing Bury
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          I would get rid of Holloway - everything I've seen is embarrassing. The players aren't responding to him. He is too emotional and tactically inept. I didn't want JFH sacked, whilst the football was boring he was grinding out results, I think Holloway will take us down

What a mess
          Unfortunately Ollie can't polish a turd mate and this squad he has inherited certainly is turd!

Like i've tried to say previously, why can't we just go back to basics and go 4-4-2. Keep it simple. Let your defenders defend, let your wide midfield/wingers give the team width, central midfield players do the donkey work and the strikers score the goals! Simples!

Comment

Too soon lads, too soon.

Crap run of form but let's let him have at least 10 games before we start an Ollie out thread!

Not happy by any means but he's here now & we must give him time to get his methods across.

Comment

never too soon,rosenior got boot in a day if i remember rightly lol
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Should've got Warnock in when we had the chance.He's got more chance of keeping Cardiff up than Ollie has of saving the R's.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                  Should've got Warnock in when we had the chance.He's got more chance of keeping Cardiff up than Ollie has of saving the R's.
                  Yeah cos he's ripping up trees at Cardiff isn't he

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Yeah cos he's ripping up trees at Cardiff isn't he
                    Had a fight with Bamba today apparently. Think Bamba tried to take on a load of em.

Comment

Abso ####ing lutely. Why are we trying to play fancy formations. Get us solid and confident and work from there. Who gives a #### if we can't get all our number 10s on the pitch, it's certainly not working with them on is it. 4 defenders who can defend. Two wingers and two strikers. Away from home play a big man up top with a number 10 behind him. Then if we start getting settled performances think about how you can transform the team over a period of time, not over night.

Comment

I am in no way at all trying to say get rid of Ollie. I just think we're trying to please the fans players and owners at the same time, when something has to give.

Comment

The fans are completely blameless

Comment

Said at the time NEVER go back. Love Olly but he isn't the manager to take us forward if anything will probably take us down. Should have stuck with JFH until the summer then looked more long term. A real mess now and but for Norwich being down to 10 men after 20 secs would have been another defeat!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Said at the time NEVER go back. Love Olly but he isn't the manager to take us forward if anything will probably take us down. Should have stuck with JFH until the summer then looked more long term. A real mess now and but for Norwich being down to 10 men after 20 secs would have been another defeat!
                              It really was a senseless change mid season. I know jfh was not liked but you knew we were not going to get dragged into a relegation battle with the mind numbing drossball.

Comment

Working...
                              X