Holloway and Bircham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway and Bircham

The biggest surprise of this latest debacle is that some on here genuinely believed these two would make a go of it.

Holloway has struggled tactically at every club he's been at and at the end of his last stint here he was clueless. Bircham has no coaching pedigree and football has moved on since shouting loudly at players actually worked.

The quote that summed it up was Holloway talking about playing a back three for the first time and saying "They are all experienced players we don't need to work on it". The best teams spend hours on tactics not on playing keep ball and cracking jokes!

The appointment of the untested but massive QPR hero in Les Ferdinand should have shown that just because you have been a player, or are a fan it doesn't make you right for either DOF or coach. Let's be honest the owners havnt got a clue and have been and continue to be, had over by a variety of individuals, Hughes and his agent mate, Redknapp and now Ferdinand.

We are in a real battle to stay in this league and if you were a betting man you would stay well clear of putting any money on us to win that battle.

only time will tell i olly and birch will do any good , these are not their players . always thought that olly had loads of passion and was a great man motivator but lacked tactics and working out other teams . losing to the bottom side really is a low point i'll judge him after he gets a window and a bit more time . i've known for some time now this is one of the poorest rangers teams i've seen in years

Comment

Yeah couldnt agree more lets sack him after 4 games lol, honestly unreal especially ollies goto work with these players that arent his but lets give him 4 games ffs
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Will be a miracle if we get a point in either of the next two games. Ollie is staring down the barrell of five defeats on the trot i fear,

Comment

Ollies mistake was bringing Bircham in as his assistant! Get Jackett or the like to organise us to make us difficult to beat. We have 1 cheerleader on the bench we do not need 2

Comment

Can't sack the guy after 4 games ffs. He's gotta be given the season. He's inherited one sh!t show of a squad and needs to be allowed to put his own stamp on it in January and the summer.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Can't sack the guy after 4 games ffs. He's gotta be given the season. He's inherited one sh!t show of a squad and needs to be allowed to put his own stamp on it in January and the summer.
              No it would be so mad and make us even more of a laughing stock.
              But two really tough games comingup in a week, would you say it would be fair to get rid if we go five defeats on the trot and down into the relegation spots ginge mate?

Comment

Whether it's a #### squad or not the fact is the previous manager (who I was not a fan off by the way) got more out of them than this clown. It was the right thing to do to remove JFH, but not for Holloway, we have gone from wanting promotion under JFH to hoping to escape relegation under Holloway.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Ollies mistake was bringing Bircham in as his assistant! Get Jackett or the like to organise us to make us difficult to beat. We have 1 cheerleader on the bench we do not need 2
                  No Ollie's big mistake was coming back to work under Ferdinand !

Comment

Dogs he could get away with the shouting from the sideline if he had a assistant who was clued up. All we have is a Rangers supporter in a tracksuit.

Comment

Manager's most important job is to get the best out of the players. If Ollie can't get anything out of this current squad I wouldn't give him any window.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                        Whether it's a #### squad or not the fact is the previous manager (who I was not a fan off by the way) got more out of them than this clown. It was the right thing to do to remove JFH, but not for Holloway, we have gone from wanting promotion under JFH to hoping to escape relegation under Holloway.
                        No he didnt, ollies come in at the end of a team at the end of jfh`s reign on the decline no matter what! thats why he was got rid of, so ollies goto pick the crap pieces up and try to install confidence in a already shot team!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          No he didnt, ollies come in at the end of a team at the end of jfh`s reign on the decline no matter what! thats why he was got rid of, so ollies goto pick the crap pieces up and try to install confidence in a already shot team!
                          Think stats, even accounting for the fortunate win against Norwich, tell a different story and it will only get worst. It was right decision to replace JFH but not for Holloway. Just a completely pointless appointment that most in football find hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Dogs he could get away with the shouting from the sideline if he had a assistant who was clued up. All we have is a Rangers supporter in a tracksuit.
                            I agree with that , but go on 73 tell me I'm wrong the clubs BIG mistake was letting the conman ferdinand inside TFs ear

Comment

I'd sack him if he does another interview with an unfunny comic or spouts off about himself......

Comment

Working...
                              X