Memories of the Terraces at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    what about that bloke who used to sit in the upper loft in the eighties and shout, even when we were about on the half way line with gary waddock in possession "shoooooot" - he managed to shout it so loudly you cd hear it half way round the ground?
    Yeah i definately remember " shooooot Rangers Shoooot "
    also i remember a punk with a mohecan ( tattooed head ?) standing in the Loft amidst a small sea of younger Casuals,
    A trampy lookin fella who always got to away games early and wandered round the terrace looking unsavoury , circa 84, 0ur little crew nicknamed him Silas.
    Keith from Ealing.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
      Yeah that's him. Fag stained beard, headphones and home shirt. Used to stand lower loft near ellerslie.
      Seems he was a local legend

I remember him

Comment

I just used to watch the mouthy ones and laugh when they followed through
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by fozqpr View Post
          Slough boys use to frequent at the back of the loft too always remember them!
          Yup, guilty as charged..... Up the sluff.

Comment

Legendry QPR supporters ? For me , my old man. Born and raised in Stepney ,bucking all Spurs ,WHFC ,#### traditions, rode he`s bike from East to West . Family got moved ( from the slums )down to ST Helier Estate in South London, He Rode his bike from South to West .Took me to my first Rangers game in 81 .Another Working Class `ero (as Judge Dread would say ). Season ticket holder for humpty dumty years,my Old man now ( 82years of age)sitting in he`s QPR sweatshirt from fu cking years ago, still saying " they `ll let you down ,they let me down, an they`ll let your kids down "
            For me,my old man ROY ALLEN is a QPR supporters legend
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Legendry QPR supporters ? For me , my old man. Born and raised in Stepney ,bucking all Spurs ,WHFC ,#### traditions, rode he`s bike from East to West . Family got moved ( from the slums )down to ST Helier Estate in South London, He Rode his bike from South to West .Took me to my first Rangers game in 81 .Another Working Class `ero (as Judge Dread would say ). Season ticket holder for humpty dumty years,my Old man now ( 82years of age)sitting in he`s QPR sweatshirt from fu cking years ago, still saying " they `ll let you down ,they let me down, an they`ll let your kids down "
              For me,my old man ROY ALLEN is a QPR supporters legend
              Blinding fair play to the old fella

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Old man now ( 82years of age)sitting in he`s QPR sweatshirt from fu cking years ago, still saying " they `ll let you down ,they let me down, an they`ll let your kids down "
                that cracked me up.

He weren't wrong either !

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  that
                  cracked me up.

He weren't wrong either !
                  Sad but true !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    the late, great Goochy, wonder what he thinks of all the shenanigans going on down the Bush
                    Dear old Goochy. Had me in stitches as a kid on the supporters coach up to Bury on a Tuesday night, still remember the fella. Did he pass away?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                      Seems he was a local legend

I remember him
                      He used to shout the other scores out as the game went on, had 5-live on his headphones and was particularly interested in Brentfords score. Always shouted theirs out for some reason. Looked like a tramp and was still wearing that old home shirt years later. Bless the fella.

Comment

someone

someone who is a legend amogst legends is the great............... KS..................hes so very unlucky always seems to get cauht up in bad situations but hes one wonderfull qpr fan with a big heart he would always give anybody the time of day,he loves every rangers fan and loves everything about qpr he even wears qpr underpants and qpr pyjamers and has a qpr duvet cover

HOW I MISS KENNY BABY HES ONE OF THE BEST
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Daphne Biggs

Comment

Steve Russell.tells stories of villa away 1968.as loyal as they come
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              someone who is a legend amogst legends is the great............... KS..................hes so very unlucky always seems to get cauht up in bad situations but hes one wonderfull qpr fan with a big heart he would always give anybody the time of day,he loves every rangers fan and loves everything about qpr he even wears qpr underpants and qpr pyjamers and has a qpr duvet cover

HOW I MISS KENNY BABY HES ONE OF THE BEST
                              he played for heathfield utd many years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
                                Daphne Biggs
                                Seconded

Comment

Working...
                                X