What's weaker....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's weaker....?

....Our defense or the security at the ground?!

It's wrong he can get in but that was quite good I'm genuinely impressed. Might nip down one night myself and snuggle some bottle tops in for my Coke

Comment

What are the light tents? And west I hope you already have one in your pocket for that very purpose. I know have a few now. Although I always bring a bottle from outside and they haven't take the cap once.

Comment

Lights are fit helping grass grow

Comment

was that odemwingie

Comment

interesting to see Walter White's moved his operation to Loftus Road...

Comment

Must of been filmed a while ago as no young man would go alone and in the dark at HQ now in case a scouts about.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Must of been filmed a while ago as no young man would go alone and in the dark at HQ now in case a scouts about.
                Or muggers....

Comment

What's the big deal? He's only exploring. Not as if he's looking for left behind away fans to maim and violate; the only reason that makes sense to 'real' fans who judge themselves based upon who they injured with the back up of numbers against 15 year olds.
                  Last edited by acricketer; 09-12-2016, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    interesting to see Walter White's moved his operation to Loftus Road...

Comment

Working...
                    X