No announcement yet.

Dryworld (kit sponsor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right let's throw some brands you'd love to see make our new new new new kit.
    Kappa
    Three stripes
    Primark( for the ladies)
    Burberry cos we London lol
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Doing quite well and competing? Outclassed at home by Brentford demolished at home by Newcastle with no big profit sellable assets in our squad. How we are being run is about opinions and mine is we have been a shamble since August 2011 and the only really stable year was the 2011/12 season.

Comment

2010/11 season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Doing quite well and competing? Outclassed at home by Brentford demolished at home by Newcastle with no big profit sellable assets in our squad. How we are being run is about opinions and mine is we have been a shamble since August 2011 and the only really stable year was the 2011/12 season.
          Norwich lost what 5 or 6 on the bounce and one of those was a 5 - 0 loss. I agree we haven't been playing that well this season but some of you think we are a massive club that deserve to be in the premiership. In reality we are now at the level we probably should be considering the last 20 years.

Comment

We are a championship team and should be run in that way and I agree we are where we should be. The problem I have with the current chairman is he launched a QPR Aeroplane in 2012 which is not the sign of a well run club and definitely not something a budding premier league team at the time should be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Would be very odd as we have only just signed them up, you'd of thought we would have done some research and carried out due diligence before signing a deal!
              At our club?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Apart from the article on the offy, does anybody have any articles from financial sources saying they have gone out of business?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Right let's throw some brands you'd love to see make our new new new new kit.
                  Kappa
                  Three stripes
                  Primark( for the ladies)
                  Burberry cos we London lol
                  Quite like the under armour kits,maybe a bit tight for my beer belly tho!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Apart from the article on the offy, does anybody have any articles from financial sources saying they have gone out of business?
                    I don't think they have gone out of business ,but there not meeting there payments as stated in contracts they have signed , it's has been said they are experiencing financial difficulties but it doesn't say anything about going bust, i think there struggling with there European contracts by the sound of it
                    Anyway I wouldn't mind a return to Adidas , that old late 70s classic
                    Last edited by winalotto; 09-12-2016, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                      Quite like the under armour kits,maybe a bit tight for my beer belly tho!!
                      New rumour in jeff banks designing new kit its going to be soft to touch to replicate the players.

No hang on i mis read the rumours its jeff who works at a bank designing new kit

Comment

You cant always forsee bankruptcy/receivership without a crystal ball .... One of those things unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                        X