Dryworld (kit sponsor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Good lord Fraggy you've got me at half mast with that pic.
    Only at half mast? Lucky for you that I didn't post the photo on Dryworld's site that would of had Myu turning grey with worry
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      I'm beginning to think our club is run by comedians.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        Would be very odd as we have only just signed them up, you'd of thought we would have done some research and carried out due diligence before signing a deal!
        You mean the same level of due diligence the club carried out before signing sicknote Sandro? Was I the only one who'd never heard of these guys previously?
        Last edited by Northolt_Rs; 08-12-2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Only just beginning?

Which other board has spent over £260m & taken the club back to where it ws 10 years earlier - struggling at the wrong end of the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            How is it the clubs fault Dryworld have had gone into administration.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              How is it the clubs fault Dryworld have had gone into administration.
              Or Watford, who were getting praise on here for being so well run yesterday.

Comment

You could not make it up how badly we have been run these past 5 and a bit years. At least Flav got us sponsorship with Lotto and GulfAir

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Exactly.

Comment

To be fair how many people could honestly say they had heard of Dryworld?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      You could not make it up how badly we have been run these past 5 and a bit years. At least Flav got us sponsorship with Lotto and GulfAir
                      Absolutely cracks me up how so many of our so called fans use ANY excuse and any bit of news within the club and turn it into negative things about how the club is run. Dryworld going into administration has absolutely nothing to do with the way the club is run whatsoever.

Comment

Absolutely cracks me up how so many of our so called fans use ANY excuse and any bit of news within the club and turn it into negative things about how the club is run. Dryworld going into administration has absolutely nothing to do with the way the club is run whatsoever.
                        I think it's a fair question to ask how much did the club do their homework on a relatively unknown company before entering into a 10 year contract with them, especially if it now looks like lawyers will be involved over their failure to meet its terms etc. But I agree with you that we shouldn't be so quick to judge before knowing all the facts.

Comment

Cracks you up jeff, I tell you what does not crack me up 5 and a bit years of total mismanagement and where we are now as a club.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Cracks you up jeff, I tell you what does not crack me up 5 and a bit years of total mismanagement and where we are now as a club.
                            We are at the same level as many other clubs that have gone up and back down who have been run properly so in that respect i think we have done quite well. At least the owners have paid back the debt and not done a Portsmouth on us. They could have walked away and we would more than likely have no club at all. At the moment we are (almost) debt free and still competing. Our fans never look at the other side and blame the people bought in and trusted to play and perform to a certain standard.

Comment

We are at the same level as many other clubs that have gone up and back down who have been run properly so in that respect i think we have done quite well. At least the owners have paid back the debt and not done a Portsmouth on us. They could have walked away and we would more than likely have no club at all. At the moment we are (almost) debt free and still competing. Our fans never look at the other side and blame the people bought in and trusted to play and perform to a certain standard.
                              Agreed, some of our fans like to exaggerate (bit of an understatement to be honest)
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                At least Watford didn't do a ten year deal..... unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                                X