January transfer embargo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    I wonder if Ollie was made aware of the situation before he was sign up ? Harry was led to believe we would bring players in before he was forced out and ### appointed as dof

If it's a F L embargo can't we raise money with the sale of players to sign new players if so goodbye Caulker and Chery
    No if it's an FL embargo then you can't sign players even if you sell. Agree we need to get the players we have playing first. We certainly shouldn't be conceding this many chances and goals when we have the defence that we have.

Comment

Could be that the board want to see a return on the players we have. And by that i mean for them to start showing why we bought them in the first place. The board must be p!ssed off keep dipping into their pockets every transfer window and never see their investments play up to their potential. I'll be honest the only player i would like to see us bring in is another striker. Individually we have some very good players and Ollie just needs to find a set up that gets the best out of them as a team. Get a goal poacher in and we will be fine imo.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Could be that the board want to see a return on the players we have. And by that i mean for them to start showing why we bought them in the first place. The board must be p!ssed off keep dipping into their pockets every transfer window and never see their investments play up to their potential. I'll be honest the only player i would like to see us bring in is another striker. Individually we have some very good players and Ollie just needs to find a set up that gets the best out of them as a team. Get a goal poacher in and we will be fine imo.
        We'll still be letting in goals tho Jeff !

Comment

Every team does

Comment

Every team does
            As many as us ?

Comment

5 teams have let in more goals than us.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                5 teams have let in more goals than us.
                Still makes us down the bottom tho J ! 4 capable centre halves equalls unrelieable f/backs 18 sides better off than us
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 07-12-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  I don't think we will, some really bad teams in this division.
                  I really hope you are right.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

The board must be p!ssed off keep dipping into their pockets every transfer window.
                    Didn't we actually make more than we spent last window? Phillips and Fer brought in about £9m and there is no way we spent all that?

Comment

If its an embrago then it is what it is! but if its just the board being tight,then they go from one extreme to another,theyve bought cheap inexperienced players and we`re crying out for a few experienced ones and they decide to spend nothing lol,you cant make it up tbh!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Didn't we actually make more than we spent last window? Phillips and Fer brought in about £9m and there is no way we spent all that?
                        Yes but for the first time in what feels like a lifetime. I personally wouldn't blame them for keeping it tight and trying to get the best out of what we have before discarding it again. If you were the owner wouldn't you be p!ssed at spending an absolute fortune and getting f all for it. Everyone moans about how much they have p!ssed up the wall and how bad the players have performed but how many of the players bought in during that spending period were you all initially unhappy with us signing. I would say only a handful at best. This isn't a game of football manager or FIFA to the owners this is real money. Time for the players to stand up and be counted and show the club the reason they were thought of so highly that we bought them to the club in the first place.

Comment

Yes but for the first time in what feels like a lifetime. I personally wouldn't blame them for keeping it tight and trying to get the best out of what we have before discarding it again. If you were the owner wouldn't you be p!ssed at spending an absolute fortune and getting f all for it. Everyone moans about how much they have p!ssed up the wall and how bad the players have performed but how many of the players bought in during that spending period were you all initially unhappy with us signing. I would say only a handful at best. This isn't a game of football manager or FIFA to the owners this is real money. Time for the players to stand up and be counted and show the club the reason they were thought of so highly that we bought them to the club in the first place.
                          I'll drink to that Jeff ! the players have given f,,,all back also I'm not convinced we or anybody knows the the full extent of what we've got , ie the 2 poles and the French winger plus Idris weve only seen bit of them , as Ollie said we're over stocked with number 10s , and weak at fullbacks so could anybody blame them for not pushing the boat out untill the manager can identify where he needs to add to

Comment

Perhaps Tony don't trust our recruiting lord anymore
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              Perhaps Tony don't trust our recruiting lord anymore

Mmn food for thought there !!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                If its an embrago then it is what it is! but if its just the board being tight,then they go from one extreme to another,theyve bought cheap inexperienced players and we`re crying out for a few experienced ones and they decide to spend nothing lol,you cant make it up tbh!
                                Is an embrago the smutty version?

Comment

Working...
                                X