January transfer embargo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January transfer embargo??

Ollie may have to do with what he's got.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...nsfer-12283769

Sounds like the board are saying no rather than any FL embargo?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Sounds like the board are saying no rather than any FL embargo?
      Perhaps the word "embargo" in the article is the wrong choice,but a bit worrying if any truth in it with the purse strings being kept firmly closed.

Comment

Thought Bircham said the other day that olly has some funds come January. Hope he has, if we don't strengthen in a couple of places then we will be bang in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
          Thought Bircham said the other day that olly has some funds come January. Hope he has, if we don't strengthen in a couple of places then we will be bang in trouble.
          Totally agree.Starting with Rotherham on Saturday.With them starting to be cut adrift from the rest,if we don't get a result up there there's going to be considerable unrest amongst the supporters.

Comment

Sounds like League 1 is calling

Comment

It would be more knee jerk reactions to kick out players and bring in new ones after only 1 month as manager, give him until the end of season to get to grips with the current squad. Then if we can generate or give Ollie some money better to spend it in the summer. We won't go down this season.

Comment

How do you know??^^
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/12/07...-rangers-boss/

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    How do you know??^^
                    I don't think we will, some really bad teams in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                      That what was said back in 1996 when we got ourselves relegated from the Premier. Everyone used to say that we were too good to go down.....but we did.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                        Rotherham and Wigan are poor... (well hopefully Rotherham are come saturday) but with our current crop of players who barely score in a game and also leak goals then I think we will be right in contention for the other place for the drop. Olly may get the best out of them but it's going to be a tall order.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          That what was said back in 1996 when we got ourselves relegated from the Premier. Everyone used to say that we were too good to go down.....but we did.
                          I will stick $50 on Man city going down this year then.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                            Rotherham and Wigan are poor... (well hopefully Rotherham are come saturday) but with our current crop of players who barely score in a game and also leak goals then I think we will be right in contention for the other place for the drop. Olly may get the best out of them but it's going to be a tall order.
                            We have been playing so defensively for a long time now and that has caused attacking issues with scoring but that should change, 2 of the last 3 games can be ignored as either side was down to 10 men. The Ipswich game we were very unlucky to concede 2 fluke goals and had looked the better team for most of the first half.

Comment

I wonder if Ollie was made aware of the situation before he was sign up ? Harry was led to believe we would bring players in before he was forced out and ### appointed as dof

If it's a F L embargo can't we raise money with the sale of players to sign new players if so goodbye Caulker and Chery
                              Last edited by dogsrrs; 07-12-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X