No announcement yet.

January transfer embargo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot hacks me off is we got Bournemouth Watford etc whom are all smaller clubs like us, mashing it up big style,yes they on the prem but we supposedly want to be. And we spend faccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk all
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Wot hacks me off is we got Bournemouth Watford etc whom are all smaller clubs like us, mashing it up big style,yes they on the prem but we supposedly want to be. And we spend faccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk all
      Yeah its absolutely ridiculous,just goes to show the board ain't got a clue in what they are doing...bunch of amateurs. They will have only themselves to blame when it goes tit's up!!

Comment

Sums up the 5 and a bit years that Fernandes has been in charge. Total idiot with absolutely no idea as to what he wants to do.

Comment

I would feel better if we bring in an additional coach. The right one could possibly help Ollie getting the best out of what we have in our squad already. Not sure who? Maybe Steve Cotterill..

On a sidenote: I Wonder was JET has written in his loan-deal? Can we bring him back?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

This article says nothing about an FL embargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Whilst I see your point, Bournemouth have the manager of the decade, not just in that award, I truly think he is. Saving them from relegation from the football league and getting them promoted all the way to the Premiership. Incredible manager. And Watford were helped massively by the fact their owners also own Udinese which meant they had some great players such as Vydra for free.

Comment

Neither of them have Fernandes as Chairman chucking money around left right and centre and in 90% of the time with no sell on value. Eddie Howe is the business and is the only English manager likely to be considered for a top 4/6 club in the Premier League

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  I would feel better if we bring in an additional coach.
                  Plenty of staff on the books for a club of our size, there comes a point where too much input just confuses them. And in any case we're so limited ability wise on the park I'm not sure adding to the coaching staff would significantly help. I was talking to someone who worked at Palace for years and knows the game inside out, he was basically saying that there's a critical ability threshold, if you don't meet it you will struggle whoever is running things off the pitch.

Comment

SACK EVIL LES AND GET JET BACK .....sorry don't know what came over me. If Ollie says we need to strengthen in certain positions (right back being the one I see as vital) give him limited funds to get someone, just don't see the point in getting a whole loads of new players, like some others have pointed out, when we have a load from the summer we need to get playing

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      Is an embrago the smutty version?

Haha it is what it is
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Will we buy in January or not?

IMO, we need to bring in a few loans at least.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X