Video: Chery looks ahead to 10 in 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Chery looks ahead to 10 in 10

Tjaronn Chery interview on life under Ollie and the upcoming 10 games in 10 days: http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...ad-to-10-in-10

He comes across well. Fair play to the lad, I hope things work out like he says!

Comment

Interesting. He says Ollie might look to bring some loan players back
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        Interesting. He says Ollie might look to bring some loan players back
        Doughty? Furlong? Those two would be great to bring back. JET too possibly, will make Hal a happy geezer no doubt.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Doughty? Furlong? Those two would be great to bring back. JET too possibly, will make Hal a happy geezer no doubt.
          Clean slate mate. Not convinced JET can make the grade at this level myself, but he deserves as much of a chance as the others. And to be fair, he can't possibly be any worse than Washington or Polter.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Clean slate mate. Not convinced JET can make the grade at this level myself, but he deserves as much of a chance as the others. And to be fair, he can't possibly be any worse than Washington or Polter.
            Yep, agree with this. Everyone who comes back gets a clean slate when they do to prove themselves. If they're good enough, they'll show it.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How can they come back if they are on loan to the end of the season (JET)

Comment

Working...
              X