Rotherham pubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Why you need pass Kev ? All need to let a little steam off from time to time.
    Got a little un but not with the mum mate, so every other weekend im out the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Got a little un but not with the mum mate, so every other weekend im out the game.
      Understand there mate, have you thought about scarring the littlun for life and doing a away day together !! Terrible behaviour I know but a baptism none the less.
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I'm in similar boat mate so know the predicament your in, I have mine every weekend. Still do nights out with mates but QPR is my main release so get as many away games as I can. Actually get on better with my ex now then when we were together and she's farely accomadating when it comes to the footie so when I do an away between us we make it work on occasions all negotation fails I bung her a score and I'm away ha

Comment

Rotherham away pub

What pub in Rotherham are the rrrrrrrrrrs meeting atto

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I'm in similar boat mate so know the predicament your in, I have mine every weekend. Still do nights out with mates but QPR is my main release so get as many away games as I can. Actually get on better with my ex now then when we were together and she's farely accomadating when it comes to the footie so when I do an away between us we make it work on occasions all negotation fails I bung her a score and I'm away ha
            ex mrs's love a dollar it's worked wonders for me in the past

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              ex mrs's love a dollar it's worked wonders for me in the past
              Win win mate

Comment

Working...
              X