Clear All

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
    I want SUTTON away
    5 min walk ��
    Or Wimbledon
    we wouldn't get more than 2 or 3oo tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
      Ipswich, Oxford, Luton, Chelsea, Millwall, Swindon away or Southampton at home to see Austin play once more at LR.
      wanting to see Austin tear us to pieces is plain twisted man, you need help !
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Hammers Oxford or Luton all away. Failing that something within an hours travel so we take some decent numbers

Comment

Blackburn Rovers it is...

Comment

Its Blackburn at Home

Comment

Happy with that - we'll stuff the mad chicken farmers

Comment

Pleased enough with that, good chance of getting into the next round. Sutton United vs AFC Wimbledon will be quite exciting tie.

Comment

Proper boring draw equivalent of being hit with the football ugly stick

Kids for a quid and adults £5 or no one will be there

Comment

Does the revenew of this home game stay in our poket or how does that work in the cup?

Comment

Pony draw. Decent chance of a win though will probably end up a draw and lose the replay

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                        Does the revenew of this home game stay in our poket or how does that work in the cup?
                        It is split. Unsure exact percentages. Then I imagine Fa takes a share. The split is why lower league clubs love an away day at Old Trafford or Emirates as they get a lot of income from that cup run.

Comment

The only draw more boring then Blackburn at home would be drawing Blackburn away

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                            It is split. Unsure exact percentages. Then I imagine Fa takes a share. The split is why lower league clubs love an away day at Old Trafford or Emirates as they get a lot of income from that cup run.
                            blackburn won't be getting much cash then , even if they let us in for a tenner and kids for a jacks there will only be 8 -9k at the game

Comment

Poor draw and we won't get through, Blackburn will attract 9k top whack
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

How can you be complaining about who we play? Seriously go and support the club and stop bloody whining about every little thing that happens at QPR. If it is cheap invite people to come to. We arent ever getting anywhere with the moaning, I think that has been proven so why not try a new technique. :S

Comment

Working...
                                X