Abuse in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    I know. Thank god for the internet eh? - mankind's final frontier of liberty and freedom of expression. You somehow get the feeling that the less than 1% didn't quite see that one coming. One of the great British inventions too :-)
    Don't get me wrong I'm happy its being exposed but the football scandal is like comparing Champions League to Vauxhall Conference in terms of size, the whole thing needs to be exposed not just the sacrificial lamb.

The jury will be the people once this starts coming into public view...this is just the beginning my friend.

This scumbag left my job / company about 4/5 months and took early retirement....now we know why!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...cting-11926248

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Don't get me wrong I'm happy its being exposed but the football scandal is like comparing Champions League to Vauxhall Conference in terms of size, the whole thing needs to be exposed not just the sacrificial lamb.

The jury will be the people once this starts coming into public view...this is just the beginning my friend.

This scumbag left my job / company about 4/5 months and took early retirement....now we know why!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...cting-11926248
      You're right - but those at the top continue to evade prosecution - notice MPs and their ilk are only fully implicated after their death and the latest trial keeps getting postponed. I think it's pretty safe to say there are MPs still sitting who are involved, as well of people in all spheres of the establishment. 'Celebrities' seem to be fair game though, and now football. Clearly this is endemic on our society, which is why I said in an earlier post that we need to look at this from all angles, as clearly something is wrong with our society at its very core.

In the meantime, there are now 83 police suspects in the football version and 98 clubs are now implicated: https://www.theguardian.com/football...-abuse-scandal

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        we need to look at this from all angles, as clearly something is wrong with our society at its very core.
        Not just 'our society', it's a global problem. The UK doesn't make the Top Five Countries with Highest Rates of Child Prostitution

And this study estimates paedophiles at roughly 1-2% of the world's population, possibly even as high as 5%: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28526106

Comment

The whole paedophile scandal in English football is being used to distract people from the actual major paedophile scandal linked to the Western Global Elites exposed by Wiki Leaks within the Podesta Emails in the build up to the US election.

Pizzagate is real and what we are seeing is a worldwide censorship to bury the scandal using the 'Fakenews' meme and banning of 'Alt-Right'media from google, facebook and twitter.

The depth of depravity these scandals are exposing is truly sicking but the timing of the Football scandal is all too convenient for me. Pizzagate was the No.1 trending story in the world recently.

Fake News my @rse there is a revolution happening and MSM is being destroyed and global elites being exposed by researchers and real journalists...the truth is being exposed by people putting their lives on the line.

The UK Law is set up to protect paedophiles because the elites who hold office ensure that's the way it is....doubt this look at the sentences these sick depraved individuals receive for so called 'perceived' minor offences.
          With you 100% on this. Did you see my posts in the unsolved crimes thread in the non QPR section?

Comment

• on a slightly different angle, the amount of decent people who would be great helping youngsters, but decline because of the stigma caused by these wrong-uns.
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              on a slightly different angle, the amount of decent people who would be great helping youngsters, but decline because of the stigma caused by these wrong-uns.
              As Chris said in another thread, the hoops one has to jump through these days when doing your badges and getting into coaching helps to regulate the people that can be involved but sadly, there are still those that get through the system that really shouldn't! If you have nothing to hide and have something to offer, the process is not at all a problem and no one should be put off by it...........by the same token, some of these sick people will go to any lengths to achieve their aims so there should not be a problem with genuine people being questioned when looking to get involved.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                With you 100% on this. Did you see my posts in the unsolved crimes thread in the non QPR section?
                send me the link I'm hoping its to do with the Podesta Bros

Comment

send me the link I'm hoping its to do with the Podesta Bros
                  Sure is, bottom of page one and on page two too: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...think-did-them

Comment

Working...
                  X