Abuse in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    It is annoying but I think this shite was rife in the 70's and 80's. Plenty more to follow I'd say
    Be nice if we were left out for once.
    Really wanted to believe there where no sick nonses at Rangers.
    Sickening.

Comment

Disgusting. Gutted tbh.

Comment

Chris Gieler was at club when I was playing in centre of excellence. Was quite a big name around the place too. I never noticed anything odd about him or behaviour during my time but no smoke without fire

Was also big face on Sunday league side but as scout suppose that would be expected

Comment

Who was running club when he got binned??? If they did so cause they got Intel he was wrong un well done whoever made decision hopefully he never got no severance

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Who was running club when he got binned??? If they did so cause they got Intel he was wrong un well done whoever made decision hopefully he never got no severance
            Think it was Bill Power.

Comment

Statement is out from club plus breaking news on sky

Comment

He got launched out with no explaination in 2003, and he died a year later with no tribute or mention of his passing by the club.
                So whoever was in charge in 2003 got shot of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Oh for farks sake. Do we have to be named in every piece of scandal every single time. What is it with us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...legations.html
                  To coin an Ollie phrase, if we fell into a barrel of t!ts We'd still come out sucking our thumb
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

So maybe us too?

Chris Geiler named as another possible sexual predator - I hope not and now he's dead it's awful for his family.

Comment

Sacking him wasn't enough. If you had an employee at work you suspected or found out was raping young children would you just let them leave there job or call the police as well ? This is on the assumption there is guilt.

Comment

Chris Gieler was at club when I was playing in centre of excellence. Was quite a big name around the place too. I never noticed anything odd about him or behaviour during my time but no smoke without fire

Was also big face on Sunday league side but as scout suppose that would be expected
                        Streetwise kid, I reckon you'd have noticed mate. Then again, as I know from school, they keep away from smart kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                          Sacking him wasn't enough. If you had an employee at work you suspected or found out was raping young children would you just let them leave there job or call the police as well ? This is on the assumption there is guilt.
                          Wouldn't hesitate for a minute to get the Police involved if I suspected someone of being a #####. Absolute scum.

Comment

I'm actually happy it has come out. Nothing against the club of today of course but it means that the victims involved can now look to get some kind of closure and justice. I know Chris Geiler has died but the victim(s) can now get some explanations from the people involved within the club at the time. And a complete apology from the current hierarchy. Not the current clubs fault there were people like that within the club but at least now something can be done about it. Sadly i fear so many more clubs will be named. The bottom line is we need to not look at the current clubs affairs as a part of horrible things that have happened in the past and football needs to uncover as much as it can in order to move forward and to help the victims involved.

Comment

Who was our CEO back then ? 2003 were we still in administration before Chris Wright sold up ?

Comment

There has been rumours about Chris Geiler for a few years. I think a few documents mentioned his name.

Comment

Working...
                                X