Abuse in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    No chance. Wo0ukd bet anything we are clean.
    Course but bet it happened here mate.
    Make your mind up mate.

Comment

The whole story is shocking, what is wrong with men who want to abuse youngsters, its all very sickening
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We will be involved, almost certain of it.

Sounds a tad far fetch'd, but an old coach of mine (was a pro in the old Division 4 back in the early 90s!) was discussing it quite openly on his Facebook with some fellow old pros and at least 2 of the said there were rumours years back at Soton, Chelski and us. The former 2 have come out already, so I certainly think we will be named somewhere along the line (although whether there is any grounds / truth to it is a whole different story).
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Everything that can go wrong we are always involved in.
          Im going on the law of averages that just one of the shite storms in football that come out we aint part of.
          And nonsing is the one im going to go all in on as not happened at our club for certain.

Comment

Yes, if the players are gay, there's no crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
              It is if they are under age though
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What, even if they're kids??

EDIT apologies Hertford, didn't see your reply.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's still.a crime to sexually assault someone or inappropriately touch someone no matter what sexual orientation the victim is. There is no right to be touched up just because you find someone of the same sex attractive.

Comment

Its an utter disgrace that chelsea (and probably more) actually turned a blind eye to the abuse blatently going on.
                    My god the 70s-80s had some right creeps around, shame this coach isn't alive today

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      Its an utter disgrace that chelsea (and probably more) actually turned a blind eye to the abuse blatently going on.
                      My god the 70s-80s had some right creeps around, shame this coach isn't alive today
                      Turning a blind eye is a disgrace indeed: paying someone off to keep quiet about it is even more heinous, but typical of our classless neighbours
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Saw an article over weekend that suggested DEREK Richardson had been targeted before he joined Rangers and took over from Parksy albeit briefly. Think he was at Chelsea when it happened.

Comment

QPR have been named.

Chris Gieler. I always remember he used to drop Nigel Quashie to training and home all the time. Not saying he ever done anything untoward but I found it odd.

Comment

Remember him was involved from early 70's when I started going to Rangers.

Comment

Oh for farks sake. Do we have to be named in every piece of scandal every single time. What is it with us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...legations.html

Comment

Oh for farks sake. Do we have to be named in every piece of scandal every single time. What is it with us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...legations.html
                                It is annoying but I think this shite was rife in the 70's and 80's. Plenty more to follow I'd say

Comment

Working...
                                X