Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals

Looking at the Championship table, its only Derby and the bottom three clubs, has scored less goals then we did. Its just a clear indication where our problems are coming from. You suffer a goal or two in a game, however, you should be able to score two or three yourself if your aim is to win. We are consistent with the first as conceding goals is something quite frequent, however it seems like mountain climbing for our strikers to put one in the opponents net. A good striker in January is a must.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Looking at the Championship table, its only Derby and the bottom three clubs, has scored less goals then we did. Its just a clear indication where our problems are coming from. You suffer a goal or two in a game, however, you should be able to score two or three yourself if your aim is to win. We are consistent with the first as conceding goals is something quite frequent, however it seems like mountain climbing for our strikers to put one in the opponents net. A good striker in January is a must.
    I'm still hopeful that Ollie can get his system working between Yeni, Sylla and Conor, but for that to happen Polter needs dropping as he's just much too inconsistent. We need to keep 11 on the park though because Thurs was a write-off after the sending off. Until that point the team shape and signs were good, so I felt very confident we'd win the game. Another striker in Jan will certainly help though.

Comment

Polter, yes, but Luongo can't score. Nor can Kelvin. Or Cousins. Or Chery from open play.

Comment

If we play with wingers who can supply suffiently I think Polter is good enough. Just a thought..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Looking at the Championship table, its only Derby and the bottom three clubs, has scored less goals then we did. Its just a clear indication where our problems are coming from.
          Yep and Derby are 9th....i'd take that.

Comment

Working...
          X