Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games in December could we be in bottom 3 by end of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rodman View Post
    [/B]

Apart from the obvious.

Cardiff have a manager that can REALLY turn it around when struggling at the wrong end of the table.
    Gets the best out of his players, knows his formations, tactics, who plays where and they know what's expected of them.
    And he doesn't talk a load of rollocks at every interview opportunity.
    He aint got them out the bottom three yet and hes been there a nice long while.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      im completely the opposite i can see us smashing rotherham 4-0 and washington getting a hatrick,if you rewind the last game if poulter had got that robinson throw in and grant hall had got that top right hand corner striker we would have won that game 3-2
      And if Lynch has scored in the last minute and if Smithies hadn't have saved all those 1 on 1's we would probably have lost 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        He aint got them out the bottom three yet and hes been there a nice long while.
        Let me guess a response to this....

They've had a very difficult run - Newcastle, Brighton, Villa, Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan

Comment

Yes we could be in the bottom 3 but we will not be relegated this season so not that concerned really, we may put a run of 5 wins together and get in the play offs at some stage this season but we won't stay in there. Expect to finish in the middle 6-8 teams somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
            we may put a run of 5 wins together
            Don't even think we did this when we won the Championship or got promoted with Redknapp !

Comment

No I don't think we will either, but we could.

Comment

Ridiculed this thread cos we had Rotherham away.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  Yes we could be in the bottom 3 but we will not be relegated this season so not that concerned really, we may put a run of 5 wins together and get in the play offs at some stage this season but we won't stay in there. Expect to finish in the middle 6-8 teams somewhere.
                  Admire your optimism but this team will never ever go on a run of 5 wins together,they are not talented or mentally strong enough. No amount of chest pounding or nostalgia is going to change that.

Comment

Games in December could we be in bottom 3 by end of it?
                    Er???? A f uckkkinggg certainty.

Comment

Hard to see where the next win is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        Just on the basis of how bad we are at home and don't look like getting better either. yep we beat a norwich team that had 10 men for 90 mins but we've been garbage at ipswich and already got Holloway asking us to love Henry as if he was our son! but going on performances rather than stats are we going to end December in a real relegation fight which i would say is a reality waiting to happen?

Rotherham have got to win at some point and will fancy there chances if they can go 1 up, i don't think we will get more than a point there.

Derby i think will be a Draw thats 2

Villa under Mr broken nose will fancy there chances as were shocking on tv most times still 2 points

Brighton i think are too good for us 2 points

And i think wolves will turn us over too still 2 points

At best i don't think we will get more than 1 win and a draw from this set of fixtures? so come the end of December are we going to be 3rd to 5th from bottom?
                        As long as we are clear of the bottom 3 at the end of the season I wouldn't worry too much at being in the bottom 3 in December , still plenty of the season left, and remember this is the championship predicting results in this league is impossible

Comment

Draw against Derby and Villa about the best we can hope for IMO only because we are at home.

Comment

Adam Virgo on the Channel 5 Championship programme said he was concerned about us last Saturday night and whilst that is only his opinion, i think it is shared by a lot of us.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                              Admire your optimism but this team will never ever go on a run of 5 wins together,they are not talented or mentally strong enough. No amount of chest pounding or nostalgia is going to change that.
                              Glad to see someone else has the sight to see were in deeper trouble than we realised. the even more worry thing is we could of be walloped by Rotherham too

I don't get hollow blurb about we got nowt to flash out in Jan but if he cant see were pony and the squad is lacking a bit of quality then les and co must sit and watch a different game to me

Comment

If money is not spent in january then you have to assume Fernandes has given up on us completely. Sell Chery to raise a few quid and get 2 or 3 strong characters in to help us out.

Comment

Working...
                                X