Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games in December could we be in bottom 3 by end of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb supporters in our club who haven't got a clue about football, but think they have, mess players up with groaning and booing. Have we got more dumb than most other clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
      Have we got more dumb than most other clubs?
      Same % in every club I think. Twitter/FB gives a good indication.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Chopper gonna ask you a question, why has Matty Phillips become the best player for west brom and been a massive part to why there 7th in the league? We fuc k very good players up and this club is rotten all the way through to all youth teams too, harsh but reality
        That was because he has started caring now. Good riddance to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Have to agree to some comments, however, I do believe that its has something to do with the atmosphere at Loftus Road. Players love the support of their followers. If not, players become aware they're not welcomed and it effects the confidence. In my opinion, some of the body language of the players just shows confusion and tension.
          This is a sad read. Is this the truth?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            That was because he has started caring now. Good riddance to him.
            Yeah but you have to ask yourself why that has happened. Maybe because he can see vevidence of a game plan around him, maybe because his instruction are coherent.

Comment

you could win some big money at the bookies , seeing as you can predict results

Comment

Might just as well say we will be in a play-off position at the end of December.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Might just as well say we will be in a play-off position at the end of December.
                  Not impossible. Who would have predicted the Toons losing 2 on the bounce ? or the Fools hammering the fakes ? Or Narwich losing 6 on the trot ?

Comment

Fck me - relegation? As clueless as JFH.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                      drive from peterborough most games, don't need to be working at nasa to work out were a mess
                      Nothing wrong with caring enough to be worried by what you see Shaggy. People who #### you probably wouldn't drive from Peterborough to watch us regularly. Hope you are wrong, but.......who knows? Rotherham is a big game.

Comment

I am confident that with extra time on the training pitches Olly will be turning this around. 12 points from the next five games!

Comment

im completely the opposite i can see us smashing rotherham 4-0 and washington getting a hatrick,if you rewind the last game if poulter had got that robinson throw in and grant hall had got that top right hand corner striker we would have won that game 3-2
                          i actually think that all these games could be victories
                          being a pessimist has no real place in our club
                          HOLLOWAY IS ###X OR BUST
                          OPTAMISTIC THOUGHTS ARE A MUST
                          LOVE EVERYBODY RIDE YOUR LUCK
                          DONT GIVER A ###X
                          WE NEED OLLIES QUIRKYNESS
                          AND HIS LOVELY BEAUTIFULLNESS
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Relegation is a possibility, it has to be taken seriously.

No goalscorer, no leaders, and liable to more than a few mistakes at the back each game.
                            At the moment I don't see much difference in us and say Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Relegation is a possibility, it has to be taken seriously.

No goalscorer, no leaders, and liable to more than a few mistakes at the back each game.
                              At the moment I don't see much difference in us and say Cardiff.

Apart from the obvious.

Cardiff have a manager that can REALLY turn it around when struggling at the wrong end of the table.
                              Gets the best out of his players, knows his formations, tactics, who plays where and they know what's expected of them.
                              And he doesn't talk a load of rollocks at every interview opportunity.

Comment

Defeat at Rotherham Saturday, who I believe haven't won in 15 , this message board will go into meltdown, and then I Think we maybe relegation material

Comment

Working...
                                X