Bidwell or Robinson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidwell or Robinson?

Safety first, which means Bidwell? Or, should we chose the more attacking option in Robinson against Rotherham? Mind you, we (and Ollie) need a win now.

Discuss.
    Bidwell
    45.45%
    Robinson
    54.55%
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Really depends on the formation. If it's 4 at the back then Bidwell; 3 at the back then Robbo. Hämäläinen could potentially play both roles though.

Comment

I would go Robinson. Don't forget he will not yet be fully up to speed and fully match fit. So in that respect i say play him as he needs games and confidence.

Comment

Personally Robinson wins the spot all day long even if it's purely based on this throw ins.

His throws anywhere near their box causes far more panic and danger than any Chery corner.

Comment

robinson for me , like his attacking play . needs to work on tracking his man and when to foot in and when to jockey

Comment

bidwell in a 442 robinson in a 352

Comment

Robinson has clearly become one of QPR's biggest attacking threats with his throw ins. As long as he's healthy, for me it's Robinson all the way.

Comment

Isn't Robinson injured?

Comment

Play both as bidwell cannot attack and Robinson cannot defend so play both on the left.

Comment

I think Niko deserves a chance.

Comment

Niko instead of Perch?

Comment

Don't mind Bidwell myself. Robinson turned inside out on Thursday and not for the first time. Obviously not fully up to match fitness but if you're asking me today then Bidwell for me.

Comment

I think that Robinson is a must because of his throws

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                            I think that Robinson is a must because of his throws

Comment

Keep thinking Kranjcar's back when i see Niko
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X