No announcement yet.

Ollie post match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fans took a pasting from Ollie there. Interesting viewing..went through periods of hope and despair watching it

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Ollie has said Sandro was totalled and he had to take him off.
      Definitely looked like he was tiring Kev, and as for Henry it is a sad indictment of our fitness that he still appears to be the best athlete we've got. Washington runs him close as his Duracells don't seem to fade much. Most of the booing definitely came from Wolves although I'm sure there's a few of ours who dislike him enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Ollie said fans booed Sandro at the start of the game,is that correct ??
        No.

Comment

I've never booed a player don't understand it and never have done , he's wearing your colours and your badge and yet you boo him , but sadly this isn't a new thing remember Les Ferdinand getting booed all the time when he first came on for us , we are one of the worst in my eyes for turning on our own

Comment

I do think getting someone like Gerry in alongside Marc and Ollie would be ideal. He can focus their passion in the right areas

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              He was even booed at his own testimonial game....
              That's kind of genius.....

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              I do think getting someone like Gerry in alongside Marc and Ollie would be ideal. He can focus their passion in the right areas
              I promise you that more old boys being dragged out of the woodwork is not the answer......

Comment

Well, if you believe in what Ollie wants to do, then you tell the Henry boo boys to shut up when you hear them, it's good to know we're messing Cousins up already, I hope you guys are pleased with yourselves that caused that.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  I've never booed a player don't understand it and never have done , he's wearing your colours and your badge and yet you boo him , but sadly this isn't a new thing remember Les Ferdinand getting booed all the time when he first came on for us , we are one of the worst in my eyes for turning on our own
                  Agree 100%. It has always confused me.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                  X