Ollie post match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Have to say Stan, I didn't think Sandro looked tired at all - seemed perfectly fine.
    He was blowing his #### out from what I saw on TV when he came off, heavy breathing, hard sweating. He put in a good shift, but needs to get better with fitness.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Ollie has said Sandro was totalled and he had to take him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Ollie has said Sandro was totalled and he had to take him off.
        To be fair he is going to say something like that Kev, hardly going to say he was our best player on the night so I took him off to give Wolves a chance. Sandro was no doubt knackered but needs to work on his fitness.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Ollie said fans booed Sandro at the start of the game,is that correct ??

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            To be fair he is going to say something like that Kev, hardly going to say he was our best player on the night so I took him off to give Wolves a chance. Sandro was no doubt knackered but needs to work on his fitness.
            So do you reckon he made an error and took off the wrong man and is just covering his arris saying Sandro was dead on his feet mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Ollie said fans booed Sandro at the start of the game,is that correct ??
              I certainly didn't hear that and would be surprised if that were true.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Wow. Haven't seen a press conference like that before. A soliloquy. It's inspiring, but also worrying at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  For those who booed Henry when he came on, I wish you just stayed away because we really don't need you. I know we get small gates as it is but frankly brain-dead idiots like you only makes matters worse. You're not true QPR fans IMO because all booing your own players achieves is making them play even worse by destroying their confidence, which in turn has a knock-on negative effect on the entire team and the entire club. So please just fark off from my club and go and support the opposition because they are the ONLY people you help. Yes, you have a right to boo our players because you've paid your money but does mean it's the right thing to do? Like fu ck it does. If they were booing the substitution that's one thing, but to boo your own players is bang out of order, unless it's in very rare circumstances like 77 highlights.
                  What a great post. Some of our so called fans should take notice.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Henry, whether you like him or not, cannot be accused of not trying. He does not deserve to be booed. It is not his fault that managers like him and choose to play him every game.

Not sure if any of watched the Liverpool game last Saturday, but Klopp got furious when the crowd started heckling the players. They stopped heckling and a few minutes later Liverpool scored.
                    Last edited by jmelanie; 02-12-2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      So do you reckon he made an error and took off the wrong man and is just covering his arris saying Sandro was dead on his feet mate?
                      Not sure but he was under a lot of stress and he feels the need to say this, he could have said anything in all honesty.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I`m watching the match now and Sandro looked totally knackered when he was taken off.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          For those who booed Henry when he came on, I wish you just stayed away because we really don't need you. I know we get small gates as it is but frankly brain-dead idiots like you only makes matters worse. You're not true QPR fans IMO because all booing your own players achieves is making them play even worse by destroying their confidence, which in turn has a knock-on negative effect on the entire team and the entire club. So please just fark off from my club and go and support the opposition because they are the ONLY people you help. Yes, you have a right to boo our players because you've paid your money but does mean it's the right thing to do? Like fu ck it does. If they were booing the substitution that's one thing, but to boo your own players is bang out of order, unless it's in very rare circumstances like 77 highlights.
                          Never ever understood booing you're own players, has always happened at Rangers since I have been watching them, remember Mickey Leach, John Beck, Peter Eastoe and Ron Abbott use to get treated like this back in the 70's. Henry has his faults but he always gives 100% and certainly doesn't deserve booing. Other players in recent times Boswinga etc probably deserved it but Henry certainly doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Wow. Haven't seen a press conference like that before. A soliloquy. It's inspiring, but also worrying at the same time.
                            I didn't know what to make of it. Love the passion, but wasn't to sure when he was talking about copying the best teams in the world from goal kicks. Just letting the world know what you plan to do. It' OK if you are Barcelona, etc as they have the players good enough to play a certain way.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Never ever understood booing you're own players, has always happened at Rangers since I have been watching them, remember Mickey Leach, John Beck, Peter Eastoe and Ron Abbott use to get treated like this back in the 70's. Henry has his faults but he always gives 100% and certainly doesn't deserve booing. Other players in recent times Boswinga etc probably deserved it but Henry certainly doesn't.
                              Another one was Paul Furlong in the season we got to the League 1 playoffs, he was getting booed every farking game pretty much.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                Remember John Pratt who played for Tottenham. Always booed. He was even booed at his own testimonial game....

Comment

Working...
                                X