Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie post match interview

On Henry boo's
    “Yes you pay your money and you can say what you like, but I’m here to encourage people. So please don’t do that to my players."

On atmosphere (which may I add was SHYTE from kick off)
    "The second goal goes in and then all of a sudden we get one and wow – different atmosphere everywhere. I don’t understand. We need that atmosphere the whole time."

Agree with everything he says. Also noticed on the rare occasion our fans actually cheered the team on, it had a positive effect on the players. We need more of this. Not "F off Chery you useless pr###" when he's near the stands..

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...-hits-qpr-fans
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 02-12-2016, 01:07 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

For what it's worth I also agree with his comments and yours. Sadly, we already know that not everyone is of the same view
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

As do I. Felt for Kelvin last night tbh. Boo when you can change things- like trying to get shot of Jimmy, move Ramsey on, getting Hughes out, having Bosw anka subbed, sorting Joey out against Liverpool. We've Ollie for the season at least. He hasn't assembled these players. He's trying to get something out of them. He has, it seems, some money for the window. I'm trying to be positive.

Comment

I thought most boos came from away end towards Henry

Comment

That last ten minutes was exciting and the crowd did give everything back and tried to urge the ball in the net.
          Henry always gets booed, Ollie will never change that unless he gives him a free transfer.
          Cold facts are though, we played a team who hadnt scored in seven and they got three against us, and another team who hadnt won in ten and they won away against us.
          Love Ollies enthusiasm but think he was silly to take this job on. Hes been out the game to long, and having had any success has been even longer.
          I think we are watching the irrepairable breaking of a man unfold in front of our very own eyes.

Should of kept JFH OUT the cluelss clown till the season ended imho.
          Crowds are stil the same, results are worse. So what was the point?
          Should of stayed in mid table mediocrity (you never know, might of even got higher) and then let a new man start afresh.
          Taking on someones team mid season is a big gamble and if it keeps on like this, losimg to absolute dog shite sides, then Ollie will find himself booed a lot harder than Henry is,
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 02-12-2016, 01:53 PM.

Comment

For those who booed Henry when he came on, I wish you just stayed away because we really don't need you. I know we get small gates as it is but frankly brain-dead idiots like you only makes matters worse. You're not true QPR fans IMO because all booing your own players achieves is making them play even worse by destroying their confidence, which in turn has a knock-on negative effect on the entire team and the entire club. So please just fark off from my club and go and support the opposition because they are the ONLY people you help. Yes, you have a right to boo our players because you've paid your money but does mean it's the right thing to do? Like fu ck it does. If they were booing the substitution that's one thing, but to boo your own players is bang out of order, unless it's in very rare circumstances like 77 highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              For those who booed Henry when he came on, I wish you just stayed away because we really don't need you. I know we get small gates as it is but frankly brain-dead idiots like you only makes matters worse. You're not true QPR fans IMO because all booing your own players achieves is making them play even worse by destroying their confidence, which in turn has a negative knock-on effect on the entire team and the entire club. So please just fark off from my club and go and support the opposition because they are the ONLY people you help. Yes, you have a right to boo our players because you've paid your money but does mean it's the right thing to do? Like fu ck it does. If they were booing the substitution that's one thing, but to boo your own players is bang out of order, unless it's in very rare circumstances like 77 highlights.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Think it was more the substitution than the player mate, although booing a substitution is ridiculous. Particularly as nobody is necessarilly aware of the thinking behind it. Doesn't help the confidence of the team either.

If you must boo, then I think the best time is following the half time and full time whistle when it can't have an immediate effect on a player's performance, but should make it clear that what has been served up is nowhere near good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Think it was more the substitution than the player mate
                  But even if that's the case it was still totally ignorant and unhelpful. Sandro was dead on his feet after 60 mins, so Ollie had absolutely no choice but to bring him off.

Comment

The Booing did seem to come from the Wolves end but the atmosphere was poor i don't think i have ever seen the ground so empty close to kick off..i actually thought it had been called off walking to the ground

SKY TV is ruining football -

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      But even if that's the case it was still totally ignorant and unhelpful. Sandro was dead on his feet after 60 mins, so Ollie had absolutely no choice but to bring him off.
                      Have to say Stan, I didn't think Sandro looked tired at all - seemed perfectly fine.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        The Booing did seem to come from the Wolves end but the atmosphere was poor i don't think i have ever seen the ground so empty close to kick off..i actually thought it had been called off walking to the ground

SKY TV is ruining football -
                        This. Rotten attendance; poor atmostphere. Who other than us and Wolves would want to watch that game? The number of televised games need to be radically reduced. Football every night. F ack the fans who want to go. Thursday night? You're having a laugh. Skysters. But the booing was all around the ground. It wasn't the substitution, it was Kelvin. It continued as he ran into the pitch to take up his position.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Have to say Stan, I didn't think Sandro looked tired at all - seemed perfectly fine.
                          Only going by Ollie's comments on that Matty and we all know about his fitness issues.

If most of the booing was in fact coming from the Wolves end then I'm mightily relieved to hear that, and had been praying this was the case.

Comment

Booing anyone on our team is embarrassing, even more so when that player is someone who, despite his limitations, has put everything into this side for 3 and a half years now and continues to do so. Poor form from the people who are guilty of this.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X