Season tickets next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season tickets next season

When they want us to stump up in March, will they factor in what division we might be in
    As we could go down they need to allow for this,but won't of course I don't think to many will part with cash in March.

We'll be in this division next season.

Absolutely guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      We'll be in this division next season.

Absolutely guaranteed.

Mild overreaction this relegation talk... The impatience of fans is ludicrous at times, 3 games into a new tenure midseason and people are making a judgement already ffs.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

Mild overreaction this relegation talk... The impatience of fans is ludicrous at times, 3 games into a new tenure midseason and people are making a judgement already ffs.
        Its either we're being relegated or promoted every other week depending on if we win or lose

Comment

I thought this squad was capable of a play-off place....or was that last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I thought this squad was capable of a play-off place....or was that last week?
            If the dopes had won last night, it was three points away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              If the dopes had won last night, it was three points away from them.
              Were never going to win that game once we had 10 men.

That fact will be overlooked though as we are now the worst QPR side with the worst owner on the planet and a DoF who only got the job because he was the owners favourite player when he was a West Ham fan for a year in 2003.

Comment

That fact will be overlooked though as we are now the worst QPR side with the worst owner on the planet and a DoF who only got the job because he was the owners favourite player when he was a West Ham fan for a year in 2003.
                Bit of an over reaction imo
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

No make you right, should of put dope not dopes.

Comment

We'll be a Championship club next season. I'd be willing to bet too.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2