Just knew having a look on here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just knew having a look on here....

Youd get the knockers out in force once again, even though we were unlucky upto there first goal, ollie cannot be blamed for us going down to 10 men & personally loved the way we`re trying to play, soo much more proper football compared to the crap under jfh, ollies showing heart and passion rubbed off on the lads in the last 10 mins or so, & we was playing some good stuff, but makes me laugh the knockers on here lol, best stuff we`re trying to play for ages and having a proper go, good to see faces in the crowd enjoying it when we started going for it! Good to have a proper passionate manager onboard whos trying his hardest to teach this bunch of girls what passions about, there damaged by jfh negative no confidence crap theyve been made to play! takes time to train that rubbish out of them!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

I agree. But we lost to a shocking side and there are reasons for that, which are being discussed on here currently.

Comment

You sum it up perfectly. Sure, i agree that our team is crap anyway but at least ollie is trying and in a month or twos time ollie will go back to being the messiah and people will be ranting and raving about promotion

Comment

Too true corbray apart from the staunch we didnt want this manager who knows nothing and done nothing mob

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Youd get the knockers out in force once again, even though we were unlucky upto there first goal, ollie cannot be blamed for us going down to 10 men & personally loved the way we`re trying to play, soo much more proper football compared to the crap under jfh, ollies showing heart and passion rubbed off on the lads in the last 10 mins or so, & we was playing some good stuff, but makes me laugh the knockers on here lol, best stuff we`re trying to play for ages and having a proper go, good to see faces in the crowd enjoying it when we started going for it! Good to have a proper passionate manager onboard whos trying his hardest to teach this bunch of girls what passions about, there damaged by jfh negative no confidence crap theyve been made to play! takes time to train that rubbish out of them!
          I agree and it's what I said to my mate last night that you can still see us pass back more than we should but it's not an instant switch. Ollie by the sounds of it wants to be more attacking but the players have been taught a certain way for a while now so it will take a while for them to get used to it. I'm not comparing them in the slightest before anyone says anything but Liverpool at the start under Klopp weren't setting the world on fire but now he has had time to get his way of playing across it is obviously paying off. It may never happen under Ollie but it certainly won't happen after 3 weeks.

Last night I thought at 2-0 down it was game over but we were unlucky in the end not to snatch a draw (or lucky I suppose in some respects we have a quality keeper that we got that close). Show passion and commitment like that (especially if we have 11 on the pitch) then we will be fine and hopefully in for an enjoyable season although ultimately i don't think it will be a successful one in regards to making the playoffs.

Comment

Yeah couldnt agree more hoop, even though like you say smithies saved us it wasnt a game like under jfh where you wanted to turn over or off, & thats a breath of fresh air after the complete rubbish we had to put up with under jfh, and youre right about liverpool, i liked what we`re trying to do, but it will take time! but right direction playing wise!

Comment

The reason we lost was the sending off and even then it was close in the end, if wolves were any good we would have been battered.

I thought we looked OK without creating even after the sending off, most things were going through Sandro and would be great if he can give us 60-70 minutes most weeks until he can find another club. Was happy with the game if not the result but that was all down the Perch.

We don't have a great squad or a good balance, Ollie can't work miracles in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                The reason we lost was the sending off and even then it was close in the end, if wolves were any good we would have been battered.

I thought we looked OK without creating even after the sending off, most things were going through Sandro and would be great if he can give us 60-70 minutes most weeks until he can find another club. Was happy with the game if not the result but that was all down the Perch.

We don't have a great squad or a good balance, Ollie can't work miracles in 2 weeks.
                And the last line of your post says it all. Spot on mate, you're one of the non-brain dead ones.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post

Couldnt agree more gary, just amazes me some on here after three games, who`d want to manage us with some of our fans patience!

Comment

I agree with the OP, how anyone expects Ollie to turn it around in an instant is beyond me.

1. We've started attacking more, still a lot more work need doing.
                    2. He has the players fighting till the very end, didn't happen under JFH.

Ollie is still assessing the players and needs a bit more time.

I'd like them to work on our attackers, get them to play against our defence so they get used to one another. The other thing that's needs working on is creativity, that's the main problem and we don't provide good balls to our forwards.

BTW the fans were superb and loud, well done everyone.

Comment

Agree myu, also liked the way our players were close to each other supporting in midfield, whereas in jfhs team there was huge gaps everywhere! good to see what ollies trying to do so soon!

Comment

Anyone blaming Olly after 3 games needs a lobotomy.

The squad is weak, lacking in confidence and very short of proper talent tbh.

Given time I'm sure Olly will improve this side.

Comment

I'm not going to lie and say that Ollie was my first choice manager, but maybe he's what the club needed right now.

As Jimmy says were lacking in confidence, that's not something we can change overnight. Hopefully very soon Ollie can change that around, and I do beleive he is one of the managers that will be able to achieve it.

The best thing about where we are now is that the old feeling is back, even the fans have got behind the team when we're losing. It wasn't there under JFH and we will be back to our best!

If we didn't get a red, we'd have another 3 points. I think we all agree that wasn't Ollie's fault. That could've been 6 points from 3 games, we currently have 3 from 3 which isn't to bad under the circumstances.

Comment

Agree with this summary. We haven't seen the team play with this kind of emotion in a while; credit Ollie. Need to change out Polter for a new striker in the January window; Henry on only when needed.

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I'm not going to lie and say that Ollie was my first choice manager, but maybe he's what the club needed right now.

As Jimmy says were lacking in confidence, that's not something we can change overnight. Hopefully very soon Ollie can change that around, and I do beleive he is one of the managers that will be able to achieve it.

The best thing about where we are now is that the old feeling is back, even the fans have got behind the team when we're losing. It wasn't there under JFH and we will be back to our best!

If we didn't get a red, we'd have another 3 points. I think we all agree that wasn't Ollie's fault. That could've been 6 points from 3 games, we currently have 3 from 3 which isn't to bad under the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Exactly my thoughts. Fans were so detached from the club it was ridiculous. We needed this kind of manager at this present time.

Comment

Working...
                              X