Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Borsiuk was off on compassionate leave.
    Ollie confirmed post-match that he was unavailable for the Wolves game.

No idea what the issue is with Wszolek. Hasn't featured and only made the bench once since Ollie's arrival. As pointed out earlier, it can't be a language issue as Sylla and Yeni have played.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      Shocking indictment. Plenty of managers have taken over clubs where the players can't understand them and still done a professional job. We live in the communications age FFS, plenty of interpreters etc. We're such a shitefest of a club under Tone.
      What an overreaction ��
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        What an overreaction ��
        If I had taken on paid employees knowing that there were going to be language problems, I would take steps at the time to sort that out. Couldn't afford not to. It's called planning.

really isn't rocket science. Other clubs do it.
        of course they do. It happens in the real world.

Comment

He can do like I do. Use sign language . Never had a problem with communicating with my international buddies

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            What an overreaction ��
            He does that.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Ollie confirmed post-match that he was unavailable for the Wolves game.

No idea what the issue is with Wszolek. Hasn't featured and only made the bench once since Ollie's arrival. As pointed out earlier, it can't be a language issue as Sylla and Yeni have played.
              So he doesn't necessarily have anything against Poles. Wszolek was away on international duty when Ollie arrived, so maybe he hasn't had sufficient time to access him.

Comment

Working...
              X