No announcement yet.

What has Olly got against the Poles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has Olly got against the Poles...

he seems to have more against them than Nigel Farage! Decent players both, but don't get a look in.

Yes, strange one. Both look decent enough to me.

Comment

I think he mentioned that it's easier for him to get his ideas across when they have a good grasp of english, might be that he's waiting for that to be the case, although I'm not sure if they can or can't speak english already.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

What has Ollie got against the poles?!?! Well i would say Marc Bircham firmly stuck to the one in the dugout tonight for sure

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          he seems to have more against them than Nigel Farage! Decent players both, but don't get a look in.
          he played a pole tonight ...... polter

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            I think he mentioned that it's easier for him to get his ideas across when they have a good grasp of english, might be that he's waiting for that to be the case, although I'm not sure if they can or can't speak english already.
            Considering they are two of our most hard working players and probably need minimal coaching, seems pointless.

Comment

Wish he had something against small Dutch blokes with no bottle.

Comment

I think he mentioned that it's easier for him to get his ideas across when they have a good grasp of english,
                Shocking indictment. Plenty of managers have taken over clubs where the players can't understand them and still done a professional job. We live in the communications age FFS, plenty of interpreters etc. We're such a shitefest of a club under Tone.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  Shocking indictment. Plenty of managers have taken over clubs where the players can't understand them and still done a professional job. We live in the communications age FFS, plenty of interpreters etc. We're such a shitefest of a club under Tone.
                  holloway can understand the poles , they can't understand him

Comment

Does anybody actually know why they aren't playing or is it that everybody's decided he doesn't like them.

Comment

All I remember is him making the point that he wishes Sylla spoke English better so he could get his points across to him better. Might be the same case for these two.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

All I remember is him making the point that he wishes Sylla spoke English better so he could get his points across to him better. Might be the same case for these two.

Heard his point on Sylla, but donīt think so regarding the two Polish guys, at least Borysiuk was pretty fluent in the interview on QPR player. And anyway it is not stopping Ollie from playing Sylla.

Think it is just the usual conspiracy theories going mad. They probably have injuries, flu, family issues etc.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Last Saturday Hoop-du-Jour said Borsiuk was off on compassionate leave.

Comment

Think Ollie has a problem with anyone not speaking the Ollie language, would expect him to ship some of them out. It must be difficult dealing with players/staff who find English a problem but there are such things as interpreters, the club needs to get a few in.

If Ollie plays back the recording of last nights game I think he will see he needs to adapt as much as some of the players.

Come on Ollie you CAN turn this around
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              but there are such things as interpreters, the club needs to get a few in.
                              really isn't rocket science. Other clubs do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X