Perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Ollies stood by Perch. Said the first booking was ridiculous.
    Yes it was Kev, but they have been warned this season that b'ollocking the ref is a yellow....and he could easily have had two yellows at Ipswich. Was a lucky boy, needs to wise up.

Comment

perch has been playing the game long enough to be a bit more wise , the joke of a ref that blew up for every nudge tonight was odds on to bring out a red in front of the camera's . though a good ref now clattenberg was guilty in his early days for always playing to the cameras

Comment

He's a yellow card waiting to happen - can't stop himself diving in.

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
          He's a yellow card waiting to happen - can't stop himself diving in.
          i won't cane a player for making a bad tackle , dissent he should know better

Comment

Played as a right wing back which he isn't but can't defend his actions last night.

Clueless diving in like that when already on a yellow, it was almost like he wants to get sent off, similar to Saturday.

Comment

Perch was playing well but the ref didn't help. The guy was an absolute tool who turned the game into an nfl game the amount of times he stopped the game, utter bullsh*t!!!

Ned didn't give perch any support in the first place and panicked when he had the ball which resulted in their player getting it and then perch being sent off 5 seconds later. Utter joke imo and ned needs to sort his head out

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Deadly serious he's bang average. Blood a kid like furlong he won't do any worse
                Totally agree.

Bang average player who never fills me with any confidence. Lunging in like that when he was on a yellow is just schoolboy stuff, you should expect better from a guy with 10 years plus experience.

I'd get shot tomorrow and bring back Furlong from his loan. No point persevering with guys coming towards the end of their careers who can't even do the basics right!
                Last edited by Tarbie; 02-12-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Very disappointed with Perch, the ref had already showed he wasn't on top form (some silly errors) and Perch should have been more sensible. Having said that, Ollie shouting like a man possessed can have only made things worse. There's a fine line between passion and madness, love Ollie's passion but find it a bit overwhelming sometimes.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    Very disappointed with Perch, the ref had already showed he wasn't on top form (some silly errors) and Perch should have been more sensible. Having said that, Ollie shouting like a man possessed can have only made things worse. There's a fine line between passion and madness, love Ollie's passion but find it a bit overwhelming sometimes.
                    The Perch sending off was one of very few big decisions that the ref actually got correct last night.

Bang on about Ollie. Nice to see passion but you also want to see some self control from the manager. He was just about giving himself a heart attack in the dug out last night. Can't be good for the temperament of the players to see and hear chaos like that on the sidelines constantly for 90 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      The Perch sending off was one of very few big decisions that the ref actually got correct last night.

Bang on about Ollie. Nice to see passion but you also want to see some self control from the manager. He was just about giving himself a heart attack in the dug out last night. Can't be good for the temperament of the players to see and hear chaos like that on the sidelines constantly for 90 minutes.
                      It can't be good for his own health either, he can't keep that up every game.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        It can't be good for his own health either, he can't keep that up every game.
                        No he can't!

Hopefully he'll calm down a bit once he gets things working the way he wants them. I'm a bit concerned however that there isn't enough back bone in this squad to consistently deliver what Ollie wants.

Comment

"It's probably the most bizarre thing I seen for a while. I thought the decisions (referee Tim Robinson) made in the first few minutes led to the first booking. He blew everything up and that set the game up.

"I think he has made a mistake, Perchy then made a mistake on his second challenge, he caught him. My player shouldn't have (gone in on the challenge) for the second one, the referee shouldn't have booked him for the first one.

"The ref said he spoke to him in an 'aggressive manner', which is that stupid newfangled rule. He said 'ref he dropped it', there was no swearing. If there was swearing I could understand."
                          We beat Norwich, and then our bogey ex-Norwich manager Lambert turns us over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Ollies stood by Perch. Said the first booking was ridiculous.
                            Ridiculous or not mate, if you know you're on a yellow you don't lunge in like he did for the 2nd yellow.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

one word LIABILITY

Comment

I don't like to have a go at players but I have had enough of Perch over the last 3 games, we have played a Norwich team in poor form and a really bad Ipswich and Wolves team and should have picked up 9 points.

Against Norwich we were cruising and they had lost hope and didn't have a clue. Perch then comes straight through the back of one of there players facing his own goal on the half way line, they score from the free kick and it is game on and we were lucky in the end. Idiot.

Against Ipswich he should have been sent off in the first half when we were only 1-0 down, also his foul lead to the first goal again. Very hot headed.

Against wolves I though the first booking was harsh but then you stay on your feet for the rest of the game, there was wasn't clean though and although Chery made a stupid decision to try some fancy flicks in his own half putting us in trouble Perch went top ground when he didn't need to. Very Stupid.

I would happy to only use him in emergencies going forward and hopefully replace in Jan/Summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X