• Show
Clear All

• Perch

yes you, you t****r, that's down to you
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Looks like we're paying him in smack and special brew.

Comment

It's a real shame, he was playing really well.

Comment

He's a bang average player just steady no more no less if he never plays you don't really notice. If he got jogged on we would not notice he's that average

Should have gone at ipswich his football brain is the same as a boozed up geezer at the weekend you see the fat bird at the end of the night you know you should not go their but you can't help diving in with both feet then you regret it that is Perch likes a porker

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          He's a bang average player just steady no more no less if he never plays you don't really notice. If he got jogged on we would not notice he's that average

Should have gone at ipswich his football brain is the same as a boozed up geezer at the weekend you see the fat bird at the end of the night you know you should not go their but you can't help diving in with both feet then you regret it that is Perch likes a porker
          Are you saying that because you're angry? I think he's one of our best players. It's not saying much given the team we have...

Comment

Are you saying that because you're angry? I think he's one of our best players. It's not saying much given the team we have...

Comment

Tiny margins, if his cross causing the blatant handball and that pen was given (and chery didn't take it) we would of gone one up and walked the game and he would of been a hero.

Comment

Overall a poor player who is a liability on a regular basis. Same last saturday before he was hooked off

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                  Deadly serious he's bang average. Blood a kid like furlong he won't do any worse

Comment

Ollies stood by Perch. Said the first booking was ridiculous.

Comment

perch on a yellow was reckless , but we've all done it at some time or another

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Ollies stood by Perch. Said the first booking was ridiculous.
                        He stands by his players, as all managers will. And it's true that the first booking was ridiculous, however this is the new FA directive and the ref was just following the letter of the law. The players know about this new rule, and behind closed doors Ollie will be absolutely fuming with Perch, no doubt about that.

Comment

Holloway needs to start getting tough with the players instead of trying to be their friend and play the clown.

Comment

Hahahahah you've gone all Holloway quoting on us
                            Last edited by qprjeff1882; 02-12-2016, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Sometimes, just sometimes, rather than stand by a player, a manager needs to stand on their f acking head in public.

Comment

Working...
                              X