• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Wolffies ?
    Oops yes I meant wolves

Comment

I think you are all insane. How many years Jimbo? Only man talking sense first 15 posts is Stan FFS.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        I think our side 2-4 years ago was far worse than our side now austin aside. On paper we had a side that looked capable of challenging for the uefa cup, on the pitch we had a side that wasn't even capable of running a mcdonalds.

I haven't supported qpr for as long as most people on this site but the moneybags era was a terrible and embarrasing time to support us to the point i didn't care about our results because most of our players didn't give a crap about the fans or the club, bosingwa and redknapl laughing after we'd been relegated still infuriates me to this day.
        At the end of the day football clubs are a beautiful thing with most in the leagues being 100+ years old with fans being born and dying as a dedicated supporter who travel all over the country following their love for their entire lives through thick and thin yet those guys didn't care about that one bit.

At the end of the day we could be in a way worse situation than we are now and at least the club is trying to return to its roots and developing a side like we used to before. We've found some gems already and we'll find more
        Nice one C

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Even for those with reservations, this is ludicrously soon to rush to judgement. We have a poor squad, Tony's record as chair is one of the worst of all time judge on the return (points per £s) but you have to reserve judgement on Ollie - at the very least until he's had a full contingent for a while. May not happen for him but three games.....
          Come on Hal. With your immense AI capacity, you should be able to post a verdict already. Calculate, man, calculate.

Comment

This one at least is living up to expectations

Comment

YES!

I think our side 2-4 years ago was far worse than our side now austin aside. On paper we had a side that looked capable of challenging for the uefa cup, on the pitch we had a side that wasn't even capable of running a mcdonalds.

I haven't supported qpr for as long as most people on this site but the moneybags era was a terrible and embarrasing time to support us to the point i didn't care about our results because most of our players didn't give a crap about the fans or the club, bosingwa and redknapl laughing after we'd been relegated still infuriates me to this day.
              At the end of the day football clubs are a beautiful thing with most in the leagues being 100+ years old with fans being born and dying as a dedicated supporter who travel all over the country following their love for their entire lives through thick and thin yet those guys didn't care about that one bit.

At the end of the day we could be in a way worse situation than we are now and at least the club is trying to return to its roots and developing a side like we used to before. We've found some gems already and we'll find more

Comment

Hmm get your point and I fully agree about a lot of the players, not all but I saw some great performances and wins and some fantastic matches with those sides. Since then I've never ever been so bored watching QPR. Literally mind numbingly boring football and the lack of talent is excruciatingly bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Hmm get your point and I fully agree about a lot of the players, not all but I saw some great performances and wins and some fantastic matches with those sides. Since then I've never ever been so bored watching QPR. Literally mind numbingly boring football and the lack of talent is excruciatingly bad.
                  I actually find myself wondering how on earth some of these players made it as pros.

Can you imagine how bad the lesser talented ones that didn't must have been?

Comment

Recruitment went from one madness to another, have they not heard u have to have happy medium,
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Our team is so poor we haven't had a ##### bothered enough to coach here

Comment

Ollie needs help in January with a few quid. Leader desperately needed as is a centre forward who can finish as not scoring enough goals could see us get dragged down the table.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Ollie needs help in January with a few quid. Leader desperately needed as is a centre forward who can finish as not scoring enough goals could see us get dragged down the table.
                          This exactly. Only thing is that can ferdinand be trusted to bring in the right players we desperately need as so far his recruitment has been poor bar smithies and hall.

Comment

To fix the squad properly will take bundle's

Comment

Having had time to think about Thursdays game what was embarrasing was that you could only hear Ollie shouting and balling but not 1 single player. We need a Hill type figure in this team and urgently. I would ditch Perch as of now and keep him out of the team. We are bang average and fire power and a leader needs to happen in january. Have a look at Arsenal and Chelsea youngsters as they will both be better than what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Having had time to think about Thursdays game what was embarrasing was that you could only hear Ollie shouting and balling but not 1 single player. We need a Hill type figure in this team and urgently. I would ditch Perch as of now and keep him out of the team. We are bang average and fire power and a leader needs to happen in january. Have a look at Arsenal and Chelsea youngsters as they will both be better than what we have.
                                That's exactly what I've been thinking since the game. We've all said we lack leaders on the pitch and it was blatantly obvious on Thursday. Watching Ollie bawling at the players from the touchline reminded me of the Sunday morning under 13 matches my son plays in where the managers end up almost dementedly screaming at their team to follow their instructions.
                                A couple of natural leaders on the pitch would take care of that. Unfortunately we lost some good ones recently and have come nowhere near to replacing them.
                                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X