Worst QPR side in years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
    It was a really sad day Saturday, I caught the result at about 5pm and I couldn't even be bothered to be angry just pure apathy. I absolutely love the club but my passion is dead right now.
    I agree with this Tim - I wasn't even angry. Just shrugged my shoulders, was expecting it.

A team that hasn't won in 15 games was always going to get their first win over us FFS. This squad, owner etc. deserve relegation IMO - no balls, no organisation, no leaders.

Just not good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
      It was a really sad day Saturday, I caught the result at about 5pm and I couldn't even be bothered to be angry just pure apathy. I absolutely love the club but my passion is dead right now.
      Sums things up absolutely perfectly for me Tim. Just expected to have a bad result these days. The last 2-3 years have been the worst ever for me. Just zero to get excited about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Am I the only one that thinks our squad of players should be good enough for a play-off finish in this league? Missing a top quality striker but other than that our squad is decent.

I place the blame for our current predicament totally on management. 2 sh*t Managers, a sh*t Director of Football, a host of sh*t Coaches and a Chairman who knows absolutely nothing about the game!
        You must be joking - play-off finish?

We are mid-table at best....always have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          You must be joking - play-off finish?

We are mid-table at best....always have been.

And a under performing one at that aswell!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• My conclusion is now that we just haven't got very good players - not enough quality.

Could have Guardiola in charge of this mob and we'd still throw them in at the other end.

This squad of players in league 1 would be decent - minus Henry, Sandro and Caulker.

Comment

• Bosingwa & co were worst !!
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• No this is worse as at least we had Remy to give us hope. Now we have Polter

Comment

Working...
                X