Worst QPR side in years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst QPR side in years.

Just nothing about this team in any way shape or form.

Very poor all over the park tonight bar Smithies who is magnificent.

5 goals conceded in two games. Olly has a lot of hard work on his hands.

Yeah you can't keep blaming the manager, said this a while ago but I'd only keep 3 players
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Yeah you can't keep blaming the manager, said this a while ago but I'd only keep 3 players
      Which 3 out of interest?

Only players I think are decent are Smithies, Hall, Shodipo, Luongo to be honest.

Comment

Shambles throughout the club from the very top down.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Shambles throughout the club from the very top down.
          Agree mate. Complete mess that'll take years to fix.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't blame the DOF. He scored lots of goals for us 25 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
              Whatever you do, don't blame the DOF. He scored lots of goals for us 25 years ago.

Comment

Beyond that Jimmy as we are being run by a man who has not learnt one thing since he took over and players who never learn from game to game. That Perch was subbed on saturday to save him from another sending off and that was for 2 stupid yellows

Comment

Beyond that Jimmy as we are being run by a man who has not learnt one thing since he took over and players who never learn from game to game. That Perch was subbed on saturday to save him from another sending off and that was for 2 stupid yellows
                  Again I agree.

Not a fan of 'uncle' Fatty at all. It's all good meaning well but he's so fkin inept it's a joke. Overseen a quarter of a billion pound shambles. No words.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Which 3 out of interest?

Only players I think are decent are Smithies, Hall, Shodipo, Luongo to be honest.
                    Lynch did ok tonight too - there's a decent player there. And Caulker is still to return. I rate Robinson too.

As for Conor, Sylla and Yeni, I just think Ollie needs time to work on them and get them gelling in the right system.

Comment

My opinion on him as chairman is he should step down as he is totally clueless and the same mistakes will keep being made.

Comment

Tony is not clueless. Ollie is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Lynch did ok tonight too - there's a decent player there. And Caulker is still to return. I rate Robinson too.

As for Conor, Sylla and Yeni, I just think Ollie needs time to work on them and get them gelling in the right system.
                          Haven't seen enough of Robinson to make a judgement. Sylla I'd like to see replace that useless German lump. Caulker good but not entirely sold on his attitude and commitment. Lynch not bad. Sitter he missed was shocking.

My opinion on him as chairman is he should step down as he is totally clueless and the same mistakes will keep being made.
                          Same. Need a person with a brain not a media wh0re.

Comment

Disappointed with Chery tonight. Did not attack them enough and played safe square /backward balls lowering the tempo. We needed someone to be direct and attack their man and that has to be Shopido. Sylla deserves to start over Polter too.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              Tony is not clueless. Ollie is.
                              3 games?

Who assembled the "talent" he's got to protect?

Comment

Working...
                              X