Worst QPR side in years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Been saying it for a long time - we are BANG average.
    More like BANG average organised based on what I have seen.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Spot on. But regarding the last line, these are QPR fans you're talking to. Success now now now now now now now!!! And if it doesn't come fast enough we'll boo players because they aren't good enough!!
      Come Ginge that's a pretty poor post , nobody ever became QPR supporter looking for success , they supported a small back street club which represented them ! where the players were expected to give it a shot for their club and the fans by playing a descent game and if they can't do more than pick up a weekly wage then yes let them know more is expected from them , but it's not just the players it's the whole issue everybody DOF coaches players Sky TV all seem to be on a jolly while laughing and yeah just give it to the mugs they'll still be there well they realised they were being pushed a bit to far by the crap JFH and the PLAYERS served up and Jimmy paid the price , well I think since Ollie's appointment the fans now know it's not just the managers its the whole thing poor players poor attitudes of just send 11 hooped shirts out and the mugs will be happy
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 06-12-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

this squad are poor , no heart or soul . who pulls their sleeves up and goes that extra yard . we're in a dogfight for sure

Comment

we are crap - period

Comment

the whole club is rotten to the core.

give me flavio over these bunch of mugs currently in charge.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              the whole club is rotten to the core.

give me flavio over these bunch of mugs currently in charge.
              Truth is fans will always want the owners out, which one did we want to keep?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                this squad are poor , no heart or soul . who pulls their sleeves up and goes that extra yard . we're in a dogfight for sure
                No skill or talent too...the most utterly bunch of useless ####s we have ever assembled..

Comment

the club get off lightly.if this team was abroad there be ultras letting them know wot is expected.They be running for their lives at ground ,training ground etc.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Don't think I was far wrong about this lot tbh.

P!ss poor.

Comment

• Thought it was a tad harsh when i saw thisnthread. But now, nah. That has got to be one of the worst displays and defeats in years as well.

Comment

• With you hits raised my concerns about the lovable one Fernandes as chairman and will continue to do so as they seem to be as clueless today as the day he walked through the door in 2011.

Comment

• Isn't that prolific goal scorer Luongo the best midfielder in the championship?

Comment

• Personally thinking Cousins is getting a bad wrap. Yes he has been poor but he also hasn't ever really had any chance in the team. He has played wide right, cm and as a wing back and then he was injured for a month. He needs more consistent games in his position before really being judged. Personally want to see the following team when a few players are.back.

Smithies
                            Ned, Hall, Lynch, Niko
                            Sandro, Luongo
                            Petrasso, Nass/Cousins, Shodipo
                            Sylla

Comment

• Cousins was quite good when he was allowed to play in his preferred position. I think we need to find a place in the team for the two Poles aswell.
                              Last edited by Shania; 10-12-2016, 08:17 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Shania I must have missed the game in which he was good.Thought when we signed him we were getting a box to box midfielder and that he was a good signing.once again he was poor today along with about 8 others.I just hope he has more to offer although I don't think he can play alongside Massimo.

Comment

Working...
                                X