Jet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    I assume that he is lazy due to frustration. JET knows he have talent, however, as in the case of Adel, he expects people to be patient with him. Given the right management, he could be the answer to our problems in scoring goals. We have to admit that we are no longer in a position to bring a quality striker with good attitude etc etc. If that is the case, he will be snapped away by bigger clubs. I will give him another chance. After all, our most prolific scorers did carry 'a bad attitude' label about them. Stan, Adel to name just two. They are both part of the R's culture. You cannot talk about QPR without mentioning those two. Could JET be a third?
    Frustrated every where he goes !
    Not one of ###'s finest so just file him under flop and get over it

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Frustrated every where he goes !
      Not one of ###'s finest so just file him under flop and get over it
      TBH he was doing well for us before JFH dropped him and then loaned him out. Granted that he is not one that will chase back. But in the opponents box he can create things that no current player can even dream of doing!

Comment

I assume that he is lazy due to frustration. JET knows he have talent, however, as in the case of Adel, he expects people to be patient with him. Given the right management, he could be the answer to our problems in scoring goals. We have to admit that we are no longer in a position to bring a quality striker with good attitude etc etc. If that is the case, he will be snapped away by bigger clubs. I will give him another chance. After all, our most prolific scorers did carry 'a bad attitude' label about them. Stan, Adel to name just two. They are both part of the R's culture. You cannot talk about QPR without mentioning those two. Could JET be a third?
        Stan, Adel and.......Faaacking JET?

Comment

TBH he was doing well for us before JFH dropped him and then loaned him out. Granted that he is not one that will chase back. But in the opponents box he can create things that no current player can even dream of doing!
          does he need to chase back? He''s a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Stan, Adel and.......Faaacking JET?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              does he need to chase back? He''s a striker.
              CW do it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I'm not comparing the quality, but the attitude. Technically, he is not bad either, but would not start with those two.

Comment

CW do it all the time.
                  that's not exactly a ringing endorsement for doing that then is it! He may chase back but he scored 2 goals!!

Comment

Didn't JFH drop him after Forest in the cup where he was ABYSMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Didn't JFH drop him after Forest in the cup where he was ABYSMAL
                      It was his first game from injury.

Until we get a new striker we need JET back. He's the best we've got so may as well use him. I think he's a decent player.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Until we get a new striker we need JET back. He's the best we've got so may as well use him. I think he's a decent player.
                        Nah..that's Sylla

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

I really rate him. Was well pleased when we signed him but even Gillingham fans want shot of him now.
                          Has to be something badly wrong with his atitude and that can cause so much unrest in a dressing room.

Comment

Much as I don't want him back, with our injuries it makes sense to recall him, unless there's a no-recall clause in his contract obviously.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not sure if some of you oldies will know what I'm on about but I've had him on Snapchat for a while and its plain to see he loves the perks of being a footballer. Proper full of himself. Can see him being a character in the dressing room - all fun and games if he's scoring and playing well but seems the type to throw his toys out the pram.

Having said that he is one who can pull off a bit of magic and smash one in from nowhere. Decent sub but not sure that would fit with his attitude

Comment

Working...
                              X