Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway

couldn't fault the guy tonight for passion. But the bottom line is we've lost to two crap sides in Ipswich and Wolves.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

At some point the players have to take responsibility for the things they do or don't do on the pitch. Not always the managers fault.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      the bottom line is we've lost to two crap sides in Ipswich and Wolves.
      No way can you blame the manager for tonight's defeat.

The blame lies fairly and squarely at the feet of James Perch and no one else.

No manager in the world can legislate for that type of player stupidity.

Furthermore it's also FAR too early starting threads digging out the manager after only 3 games when he's still assessing his squad and learning about the players.

Comment

Polter is just not good enough. I think we look much better under Holloway.....need someone like adel!

Comment

James we were #### at Ipswich so we do not look better as a team but we are a bit more passion is coming across

Comment

I'm worried what Rotherham will do to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Furthermore it's also FAR too early starting threads digging out the manager after only 3 games when he's still assessing his squad and learning about the players.
              Your clearly a big fan stan. I say again if we would have questioned JFH or anyone else for selecting Hall CM why not Ollie

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                I'm worried what Rotherham will do to us.

Comment

Enthusiasm and love for the club means fark all. That's for certain.
                  Who next is the worry? What sort of choice can they possibly make next.
                  My prediction is Unc will go with Ollie and Les when this goes wrong (sooner rather than later).
                  There will be nowhere else to turn

Comment

This. But it's a poor squad, Stan. Said to my neighbour at 0-2 that I wished Jimmy was still the manager so I could boo the clown the f ack out of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I say again if we would have questioned JFH or anyone else for selecting Hall CM why not Ollie
                      But it's a totally unfair and unreasonable comparison. JFH had had an entire year with the squad which was more than enough time to know his players, his system, formation etc etc. Ollie has only just walked through the door, he's barely got his feet under the desk and is still learning about his players, the squad, their strengths and weaknesses etc and how to get the best out of them. You can't underestimate the damage that JFH did. That's going to take time to fix. The confidence and the morale of the squad has been totally shot to bits Wests. Judging the new manager so harshly after only 3 games just seems utterly crazy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        This. But it's a poor squad, Stan. Said to my neighbour at 0-2 that I wished Jimmy was still the manager so I could boo the clown the f ack out of the club.
                        That says it all though if it was not Ollie's fault it was not Jfh and I thought he was dire

Comment

Wish we kept Jimmy Out till season end i really do.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            That says it all though if it was not Ollie's fault it was not Jfh and I thought he was dire
                            Things are so bad the only pleasure I've gotten all season was Jimmy being stung by the Telegraph and finally being sacked.

Comment

But it's a totally unfair and unreasonable comparison. JFH had had an entire year with the squad which was more than enough time to know his players, his system, formation etc etc. Ollie has only just walked through the door, he's barely got his feet under the desk and is still learning about his players, the squad, their strengths and weaknesses etc and how to get the best out of them. You can't underestimate the damage that JFH did. That's going to take time to fix. The confidence and the morale of the squad has been totally shot to bits Wests. Judging the new manager so harshly after only 3 games just seems utterly crazy to me.
                              I'm not saying get shot give Ollie chance I agree and am all for that but Jesus if he gets it wrong from the start like tonight and ipswich surely we can ask the question?? And you can't pull the morale card out the hat as Ollie lovers have been banging on and on about how he will change morale and get players on board with his enthusiasm

I don't think we would have lost against ipswich or tonight under JFH would it have been boring yes probably but we would not have lost. We're the last two games entertaining no have we come away with anything no

Six halves of football dire in all but one of them

Comment

Working...
                              X