Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Unfortunately dogs we have fans who think like that.
    And thats why you lot should have known it was a Jib at that lot

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      :
      You bunch of numpties ! Stanley even you bought it ! tongue in cheek what does it matter if Ollie wears a scarf on a cold day or if he chooses to talk his players up in an attempt to motivate them or tries to direct them from the touchline it just emphasises he's trying to shape this GROUP of players into a team and knows what a task he's got
      Ha Ha Ha thanks for the chuckle

Haha you never fooled me dogs
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        : You bunch of numpties ! Stanley even you bought it ! tongue in cheek
        Dogs I showed you the respect of taking your posts at face value, because you are usually a decent and intelligent poster. Sarcasm is considered the lowest form of wit as I'm sure you know, so I hope you don't now make a habit of stooping to those levels, and instead maintain your usual astute standards xx

Comment

• Just back from a w.end oop narf with the inlaws, so missed all the footy action. Saw the $hity score against a $hity side though..... how was Ollie behaving on the side line? Plenty pf chest banging and screaming and shouting again?
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Just back from a w.end oop narf with the inlaws, so missed all the footy action. Saw the $hity score against a $hity side though..... how was Ollie behaving on the side line? Plenty pf chest banging and screaming and shouting again?
            Very subdued yesterday and Bircham hardly left the dug out

Comment

• Maybe they have realised how tough a job they really have on their hands. Heart ruled their heads

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Very subdued yesterday and Bircham hardly left the dug out
                Just as I thought westy, and was my point... Honestly didnt know that as I havnt seen any footy action. But couldve bet money he wasnt as exaggerated as he was against Wolves, simply because the live Sky cameras wernt on him. People making out he behaved like that because all this passion b0ll0x. Just likes to be the jester and all "look at me". Like I said before, stop with the silly b0ll0x Ollie and get your head around sorting this team out.

Also some saying dont blame Ollie because this aint his team.... we got beat by farking Rotherham, who hadnt won a game in 15 games until they played us. And going on what people say who went to the game and by the highlights, they were unlucky not to have won by more.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• No manager will do anything with these players, holloway will walk at some point very soon

Comment

• Needs to bring in Jackett or Cotterill as assistant to help out tactically as the honeymoon period is over for the dynamic duo.

Comment

• Would any club our fans want to keep on a manager who lost five or six on the trot?
                      Serious question as well. Lose the next two or three games and get ready for the laughing stocks to be put back up.
                      Three managers a season is the norm for us now.

Comment

• Think he should look at bringing in an assistant who is a bit more clued up and experienced. then Bircham

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          No manager will do anything with these players, holloway will walk at some point very soon
                          January.

Comment

• If funds are not been given then he could well go as this shower are clearly not responding to him right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              No manager will do anything with these players, holloway will walk at some point very soon

It's like saying I will eat this $hit sandwich and then puking because it was always an ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Just as I thought westy, and was my point... Honestly didnt know that as I havnt seen any footy action. But couldve bet money he wasnt as exaggerated as he was against Wolves, simply because the live Sky cameras wernt on him. People making out he behaved like that because all this passion b0ll0x. Just likes to be the jester and all "look at me". Like I said before, stop with the silly b0ll0x Ollie and get your head around sorting this team out.

Also some saying dont blame Ollie because this aint his team.... we got beat by farking Rotherham, who hadnt won a game in 15 games until they played us. And going on what people say who went to the game and by the highlights, they were unlucky not to have won by more.
                                Had nothing to do with the cameras. It was because we were at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X