Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Not saying for one second that he should go but if loses the next 3, which on current form seems more than possible, he will do well to survive. Not many managers will stay in their jobs after 7 straight defeats. Let's hope he can get a result somewhere. Sunday seems our best hope.
    I think Ollie would step down to be honest. He's a decent qpr man who will not try to rob club dry and can see when its not working.

Comment

• Ollie will get more time than any other manager because he's Ollie.

4, potentially 5 defeats if we lose on Sunday on the bounce is still unacceptable for me.

Comment

• Ollie - This 4-2-2-2 thing is just NOT WORKING! We DON'T need 2 holding CMF players at home, we DON'T need 2 players playing in the number 10 role, and we DON'T need a winger playing up front with another small striker!

What we DO NEED is to play 2 wingers and pair 2 strikers up front! 4-4-2 is the way to go and get crosses into the box from wide out. It gives our strikers opportunitities to score and the team will play with width. Every teams defensive achiles heel is width and pace. Play Shodipo and Ngakboto as wingers with Sylla and Washington up front...PLEASE!!! Come on you R'rs!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          When do the threads start being titled "hollowhead"
          I'm surprised they aren't already. It's an incredibly clever nickname.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Sooner or later it'll all end in tears with Ollie I'm afraid.

This isn't 2004 with a British backbone of a side fighting tooth and nail for Ollie's cheer leading on the sidelines. The team we have is a mixture of the young modern day footballer and foreigners, both need good coaching rather than cheerleading - which will eventually tire if we keep on losing.

Ollie was the wrong appointment for this group on players IMO, a younger coach was needed.
            Last edited by West London is Rss; 15-12-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Good point.
                I love Holloway.

But, clearly the right man for the job is now available.

Holloway will not take us up let alone build the foundations at our club.

Before anyone say les, look at the pile of shyte he has assembled up until now. Get rid of him now and go and bring in rowett and let him build.

He done it at both Burton and Birmingham.

40 percent win rate in the championship.

All uncle has to do is admit he was wrong and correct his mistake and go get our 1st choice manager.

Before its too Farking late.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Hits, Rowett was my choice before we went for Holloway and now available would bring him in right now and keep Ollie in some capacity. Things have not started great so you could argue that a mistake had been made with this appointment and make a move sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Can we just move him into the Forever Rs club or make him an ambassador like Sinton

Comment

• We don't need another manager with this mob we need a magician ! How punters can think they can offer advise on these either thick or skiless bunch is beyond me
                      JFH was boring because he insisted on playing one up front and there a reason why and that's our three forwards don't amount to one half descent forward so the little they offer leaves us wide open in midfield , where they are too brainless to feed our forwards and don't have the guts to get forward themselves ,
                      Two up front equals us playing with nine or even eight outfield players that a reason for JFH playing a boring one up , Ollie is now learning he cont play open attacking football with mob of dross players which equals dross football

Comment

Working...
                      X