On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Well I enjoyed the last 5 minutes !!!, overall a very disappointing night against a very poor Wolves team,what that makes us I shudder to think.
    Very difficult when you go down to 10 men as all planning and substitutions go out the window, Perch is now a liability and should be dropped from the squad.

Not sure why the Poles are not involved,if it is as rumoured their lack of English means they are not involved then Holloway is a fool.
    Upfront we are toothless with Polter resembling a JCB and Washington out of touch, there is a old saying you cannot polish a turd and that is Ollies problem.

MOTM by a country mile was Smithies, that says it all,also I have given up with Chery,creates nothing and is constantly pushed off the ball with ease.

Smithies was the only positive from this game. He is class. Best player we have by miles.

Comment

Polter really showed his limitations tonight. Sylla offers so much more.

Comment

Very disappointing performance. Nice to see Sandro putting in a decent showing. Robinson's throw-ins are a plus moving forwards. Smithies MOM. Chery, Luongo? Our best outfield players? God help us!

Polter and Washington:

Comment

Working...
        X