Chery and Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    77 Chery never hides? Preston at Home he went missing and last Saturday he was seen at Ipswich Station getting the 16.45 train back to Liverpool Street. We have been spoilt in recent times with good game changing number 10's and unfortunately he is not in that kind of bracket. We are a very average team and the odd party trick from him will make him stand out due to those around being less technically gifted.
    Probably thinking of the two games under Ollie. And Brentford. I wasn't at Ipswich.

Comment

I was and he was #### poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        One thing about Chery is that he works hard and never hides. He always shows for the ball. As much at 0-0 as at 0-2. Think he needs someone decent up front to hold the ball and for him to play off (as much as Washington needs that person to bounce off). That person isn't Polter. Nor it seems is it Sylla. So, that said, given our squad, I think we have to play 352 with wingbacks and whatever steel we can muster in the three in the middle in the form of Sandro and Boysiuk plus Luongo
        Absolutely agree with this, always looks for the ball and tries at least to make things happen.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Divides opinion does Chery and never been a fan as just do not see what others seem to. As I said before maybe we have been spoilt in recent times with quality players in the playmaker role.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            One thing about Chery is that he works hard and never hides. He always shows for the ball. As much at 0-0 as at 0-2. Think he needs someone decent up front to hold the ball and for him to play off (as much as Washington needs that person to bounce off). That person isn't Polter. Nor it seems is it Sylla. So, that said, given our squad, I think we have to play 352 with wingbacks and whatever steel we can muster in the three in the middle in the form of Sandro and Boysiuk plus Luongo
            He was hiding last week end mate I thought he was marking their centre mid at one point. When he's good he's good but equally when he's bad. .....

Comment

He looks fed up does chery a very good player in there but looks frustrated lets not forget hes playing with some bang average players around him
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                He looks fed up does chery a very good player in there but looks frustrated lets not forget hes playing with some bang average players around him
                And he's one of the bang average players

Comment

Working...
                X