Chery and Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Is it just me that thinks they play like a couple of teenage girls?
    Both were dire last night, don't think both can play in the same side ever again. Chery (one of my big hopes for this club) always seems like he is going to cry. His free kicks and corners are Colts league standard, he has the ability (we have seen occasionally) but he doesn't produce anymore.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Think he's a dud
      My gut feel n all.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought Luongo started ok for 20mins and started to hang onto the ball too long and run down blind alleys with nowhere to go, he's deffo lightweight and as I've said before disappears too often and did last night, as for Chery awful his free kicks and corners into the box are CRAP and that's the only way I can put it , also it was him trying to showboat and lost the ball that got Perch ( who has no excuse) sent off,

Comment

Luongo does some good things but don't really see him influence games. Cherry is a good player but in no way should we be building a team round him like adel!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            To be fair, he had looked good at first, even right after swindon, but fizzled out quickly. Still think he'll hit the heights he's capable of from his time in france, but it'll take time and support.
            time and support . he's not 12 nas . a good player gets picked every week because of what he shows on the training pitch , his attitude , and what he shows on match days , fact is we've bought to many players that are getting beaten on match days because they're good enough, don't put in a shift or are lazy

Comment

Has Mass ever had a shot in goal? On target or off?
              Can vaguely remember him passing back to the keeper when it was easier to score when he was first with us, but other than that nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Has Mass ever had a shot in goal? On target or off?
                Can vaguely remember him passing back to the keeper when it was easier to score when he was first with us, but other than that nothing.
                Seems to score a lot for Australia though.

Personally I think we play him too deep. I think he'd do better with more license to get forward.

Comment

I'm not sure if he's unfit or just slow but Luongo doesn't convince me I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    Chery is rubbish imo.
                    Agree so overrated ifnprem team comes in for him bite their hand off

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Is it just me that thinks they play like a couple of teenage girls?
                      far to lightweight for this league

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Chery has played every game and how many have we played well in? He is supposed to be our playmaker yet we create next to nothing game in game out.
                        Chery has created more chances than any other player in the league this season.

I'd look at the sh*t forwards rather than the one player that actually does something in this side.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          Having watched on sky tonight as was too.ill to make it, I have realised commentators don't watch games bar the ones they commentate on. When they were saying who was on the bench, they said Yeni he could come on a make a difference. I know is a general statement but clearly was meant as a he is known for this when tbh bar the Swindon game he has hardly played and when he has he certainly hasn't changed a game.
                          Enough flashes from N'Gbakoto last night, IMO, to suggest he'll be a better option than most up front once he's got game time under his belt.

Comment

Both very good players but both played awful last night.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Luongo is a good player and will be good for us ..needs more end product..but at least he can beat a man and pass to a team mate which is a bit more that chery can at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Enough flashes from N'Gbakoto last night, IMO, to suggest he'll be a better option than most up front once he's got game time under his belt.
                                exactly - people are so quick to dismiss. I think we looked sharper up front with Sylla and Yeni than Polter and Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X