No announcement yet.

Chery and Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is Holloway loves Chery and has said as much but i would like us to try something or someone different to see what else can be achieved. If he gets injured then Holloway is left scratching his bald patch. We know that player isn't El Khayati or maybe even Gladwin, neither of them two are good enough for this division imo. So that leaves us with either Luongo, Shodipo or Ngbakoto. Or we just go straight 442. Don't think it will be a bad thing for Holloway to make a few changes to our attacking line up to see who can assert themselves and see who really wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Hence why he has yet to score for QPR.
      As for Chery - overrated show pony.
      How many has he scored from open play this season? I reckon 0.
      He could be good, but only in a better side and this one is shite.
      Chery luxury player who would still be passenger in very very good side because he's not very good

I have slated Adel in past but an unfit ten stone overweight Adel is better then this parasite
      Last edited by West Acton; 02-12-2016, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Never seen what others have in Chery. Few penalties and a free kick aside he has been and is shite.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Chery luxury player who would still be passenger in very very good side because he's not very good

I have slated Week in past but an unfit ten stone overweight Adel is better then this parasite
            I wont argue with you on the Taarabt issue - what is he up to these days.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              But those two have talent.....

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I have slated Week in past but an unfit ten stone overweight Adel is better then this parasite
                I actually agree with you. Chery is definitly a headache for Ollie. Does he leave him in or risk chancing something different. I also think having a changed side every week doesn't help but Ollie has to get to know who he wants and who reacts better in an actual game and not just in training.

Comment

Chery has played every game and how many have we played well in? He is supposed to be our playmaker yet we create next to nothing game in game out.

Comment

Smithies
                    Onouha Hall Lynch
                    Wsocek (sp?) Sandro Luongo Boysick (sp?) Robinson
                    Sylla Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      But those two have talent.....
                      Not on a football pitch!

Comment

chery is all flicks and tricks , he has p poor end product . very wasteful and his dead ball shots / deliveries either fall short or baloon over

Comment

I think Chery is given far too much praise by the football press. Very inconsistant and lightweight. Nowhere near as prolific as he should be in his position

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            I think Chery is given far too much praise by the football press. Very inconsistant and lightweight. Nowhere near as prolific as he should be in his position
                            Having watched on sky tonight as was too.ill to make it, I have realised commentators don't watch games bar the ones they commentate on. When they were saying who was on the bench, they said Yeni he could come on a make a difference. I know is a general statement but clearly was meant as a he is known for this when tbh bar the Swindon game he has hardly played and when he has he certainly hasn't changed a game.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                              Having watched on sky tonight as was too.ill to make it, I have realised commentators don't watch games bar the ones they commentate on. When they were saying who was on the bench, they said Yeni he could come on a make a difference. I know is a general statement but clearly was meant as a he is known for this when tbh bar the Swindon game he has hardly played and when he has he certainly hasn't changed a game.
                              To be fair, he had looked good at first, even right after swindon, but fizzled out quickly. Still think he'll hit the heights he's capable of from his time in france, but it'll take time and support.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                To be fair, he had looked good at first, even right after swindon, but fizzled out quickly. Still think he'll hit the heights he's capable of from his time in france, but it'll take time and support.
                                Think he's a dud

Comment

Working...
                                X