Chery and Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chery and Luongo

Is it just me that thinks they play like a couple of teenage girls?

No it's not just you - faffing around the pair of them

Comment

No it's not just you. Chery in particular really ####ing winds me up

Comment

Chery is rubbish imo.
        You Rsssssss

Comment

No bite in midfield end of story

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            I like Luongo, full of energy and always looks the most likely in our midfield to make something happen. Bit lightweight, yeah. Could probably do with toughening up a bit if he's gonna fulfill his potential.

Chery, I'm just not a fan of. Does some brilliant stuff but is also capable of being incredibly wasteful. Not to mention the fact he is incredibly lightweight. On his day he'll win a game on his own but other times I think he's a luxury we can't afford.

I'm not sure we've found our best midfield combination yet.

Comment

No cutting edge. Show ponies the pair of them.

Comment

Chery does give the ball away a hell of a lot, but is that just because he's the only one trying to play through balls and actually trying to split the defence with riskier passing? Genuine question

Comment

Chery can do some fantastic things just when he isn't doing that he offers very little and we don't have enough quality elsewhere to carry a player. I think whilst Luongo wasn't at his best tonight, some games he is by far our most important outfield player and I think him and Sandro could form a great partnership. Luongo is often the only one who provides pace and intent with his play in our midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    That's an insult to teenage girls.

Comment

Never rated Chery and got caned on here for saying as much. No substance and a total waste of a player. Luongo seems to be a confidence player and right now his confidence is on the floor

Comment

Luongo couldn't score in a #####house when possessing vouchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          How do you get those vouchers?

Comment

I like him but your right you could put the ball on the goal line and he would still find a way not to take a shot

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I like him but your right you could put the ball on the goal line and he would still find a way not to take a shot
                              Hence why he has yet to score for QPR.
                              As for Chery - overrated show pony.
                              How many has he scored from open play this season? I reckon 0.
                              He could be good, but only in a better side and this one is shite.

Comment

Working...
                              X