If JFH started Hall Centre Mid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Why are you suprised by holloway and his selections. I remember 10 years ago and he does not look like he has changed a great deal.
    He hasn't, but we did say that he should not be appointed and that the club should have looked at other options instead.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      77 one of your worst posts ever. You never liked JFH snd wanted him gone mate so did I but there is no way on earth you can defend that call tonight. If JFH had done it you would be on the defib machine now you have to be fair and consistent

That was s hit selection end of
      Yeah. Poor selection. Can't defend it. Couldn't understand it. Was expecting 352. But Hall is still a better CM than Cousins has been. He was better than Luongo. That's not defending the selection. It's slating the rest of the team.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Yeah. Poor selection. Can't defend it. Couldn't understand it. Was expecting 352. But Hall is still a better CM than Cousins has been. He was better than Luongo. That's not defending the selection. It's slating the rest of the team.......
        Has to be better option then Hall centre of park mate. Midfield of the positions were spoilt

He's tried to be smart but he was wrong. It was Palmer and Santos all over again

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Not really no but as I say I won't criticize a manager after 3 games. We're so shite I'm not surprised he's trying anything at all to change our fortunes.
          But what does it say to Borysiuk Jimmy? Experiment with someone out of position when you haven't even tried me. Hardly confidence and morale building.

Comment

Can't blame Holloway for trying things out Jesus he's only been back 5 mins

Comment

Spot on Dave all this about playing players on of position is just a question if it works out the manager was tacticaly great if it doesn't work out he's an idiot , we bought a midfielder from Chelsea name of Wilson played him at full back , We bought a midfielder from Spurs name of Madix played him at centre half , the manager sees things on the training ground we don't , by the way there was worse than Hall last night , our squad is generally a hotch pot of players that is going to take a lot of sorting out from the manager and ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                But what does it say to Borysiuk Jimmy? Experiment with someone out of position when you haven't even tried me. Hardly confidence and morale building.
                That I do agree with mate IF he is fit. Does anyone know for sure he's actually match fit?

Comment

I agree totally we'd all be screaming for heads one thing Hall is not is a Midfielder

Comment

Think there would if been a stern word or two about no recognised wingers either.

Comment

I thought he looked quite good there until the sending off when it was moved around.

Comment

Did Jimmy ever wear a QPR scarf on the touchline though? I'm usually not a cynical person but I cant help feel that Ollie is laying it on a bit thick with all this "only one club for me" stuff. Thought he was a gashead anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Did Jimmy ever wear a QPR scarf on the touchline though? I'm usually not a cynical person but I cant help feel that Ollie is laying it on a bit thick with all this "only one club for me" stuff. Thought he was a gashead anyway?
                          Agree he's trying way to hard when he dont have too.

Make them play like they first half Norwich and there will be no complaints regardless of result. Square pegs in square holes and make the tough decisions don't hide from them

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            JFH had a club tie on didn't he. Plenty of managers wear club gear on the touchline. Scarves included. Mancini did at City, sure I remember Ferguson at United doing it. A cold night and Ollie had a scarf on that was blue and white. Any other colours and people would be moaning that it wasn't a QPR one!!

Comment

Jesus I've heard it all now.

Holloway being criticised for wearing a QPR scarf. Haha laughable.

Anyone notice it's the middle of winter and f in freezing?

Comment

Nothing wrong with wearing the scarf itself but it just adds to the feeling of pandering to the fans which I think to some degree the board have being guilty over too with this appointment. They should have just gave him until the end of the season IMO. Not saying Ollie is a bad appointment as I really don't know at the moment. He has my full support as did JFH as did Ramsey etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X