No announcement yet.

Low crowd tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toes are thawing out now, glad I went think I would've had the hump more sat at home watching. Will do Rotherham, Derby and villa as now at times like this is when us supporters are needed most.gotta keep the faith, even when we pulled one back we should've nicked a draw with 10. Not sure who missed the sitter in the added 7 but uck me he should've buried it
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      My b alls froze.
      Maybe the players b alls did too.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Maybe the players b alls did too.
        That assumes they have some. Smithies does.

Comment

Best keeper in the league smithies

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            Yeah midweek games are hard for most people to get too especially if youve got kids. I'm pretty lucky in that i work in london with one of me sites being the bbc center right next to hq lmao but even so i won't get home until about 11 at the earliest. Midweek games are crazy and should start at 7 rather than 7:45 imo. Thatd give people way more incentive to go
            does the bracknell turn off on the m3 still close at 8pm ?

Comment

Take a look at @QPRFC's Tweet: https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/804...534154752?s=09

We Need You!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Take a look at @QPRFC's Tweet: https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/804...534154752?s=09

We Need You!
                I need a bit of tlc after grafting on building sites for years and paying taxes to house foreigners Kev . The team show heart and the fans respond, their payed handsomely to entertain us. Whole different ball game if I uck up a front door that a customer has paid a monkey for!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  I need a bit of tlc after grafting on building sites for years and paying taxes to house foreigners Kev . The team show heart and the fans respond, their payed handsomely to entertain us. Whole different ball game if I uck up a front door that a customer has paid a monkey for!!
                  Top class, Van. Love it.

Comment

the 2 fellas that had a go at robinson were out of order in my book , support and encourage your players whilst they are wearing the shirt . come on here and vent your anger toward players after if you feel the need

Comment

Crowds won't be getting much bigger anytime soon with performances like that.

God only knows what the club was thinking of having Hazel, Barker and Ainsworth paraded in front of the worst crowd of the season. Felt so sorry for big Bob when he turned to clap towards SA Road and hardly anyone was there.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Crowds won't be getting much bigger anytime soon with performances like that.

God only knows what the club was thinking of having Hazel, Barker and Ainsworth paraded in front of the worst crowd of the season. Felt so sorry for big Bob when he turned to clap towards SA Road and hardly anyone was there.
                        This.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Fair play to west and Matty. I personally have to admit to watching it on sky in the warm but credit to all that have made it tonight

Comment

crowd 12,222 about 1000 Wolves fans, looked less than that, B block empty

Comment

What does everyone expect ?
                              we only have about 12000 fans who will attend every game, thursday night ,close to xmas ,whatever excuse ,all knocks the crowd.
                              We dont have have massive support , and the extra 5000 who rock up for big games are great ,but cant be relied on

Also we were in great voice at times in the second half ,id rather watch Rangers with real Rangers fans than watch us with muggy half an half scarf wearers
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

It looked quite empty on tv but sounded great especially near the end as we pushed for the unlikely equalizer!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X