Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Just got here ground is empty. I would predict 11k tops at this rate
    Ditto. Still 10 min to KO but this will be well empty.

That said , Brizzle City at home was the same and we actually won that so maybe a positive ... ?!

Also couldn't agree more with your below post.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Ditto. Still 10 min to KO but this will be well empty.

That said , Brizzle City at home was the same and we actually won that so maybe a positive ... ?!

Also couldn't agree more with your below post.
      pushing five figures mate this is shocking

Comment

Excuses mate if people want to follow a team they will
        Yeah, but when the tean is crap and the cost is £28-36 etc, is it any surprise that fans stay away..

Some of us are just fed up with the way things have turned out over the last few seasons.

Thanks to TF LF & JFH.the squad for this season is seriously lacking in creativity and goal power. There were a few forwards available on loan i.e. Murray, Abraham & Gallagher, but oh no, we don't do loans.

So the call is ' come one, come all no matter what and spend your hard earned dosh to support us'.

Comment

Fair play to west and Matty. I personally have to admit to watching it on sky in the warm but credit to all that have made it tonight
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Yeah, but when the tean is crap and the cost is £28-36 etc, is it any surprise that fans stay away..

Some of us are just fed up with the way things have turned out over the last few seasons.

Thanks to TF LF & JFH.the squad for this season is seriously lacking in creativity and goal power. There were a few forwards available on loan i.e. Murray, Abraham & Gallagher, but oh no, we don't do loans.

So the call is ' come one, come all no matter what and spend your hard earned dosh to support us'.
            Yeah yeah yeah excuses

If tonight was play off semi even crap football you would be here

Comment

Weekends trains are a myth in Essex for like the past 19 years, them bus companies must love them Victorians.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We keep spun king it up at home we be lucky to get a league cup crowd say v bury
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

to be honest after watching that crap, I wouldn't bother if I was still living in Batman Close. Perch you utter #####
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah excuses

If tonight was play off semi even crap football you would be here
                    If they were in the semi final play offs it would be because the team was good.

The current team is shite and is down to the decisions made by TF. & LF when QPR were in the Premiership and more recently with appointing CR JFH and now IH.

They are not worth paying £30 to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      to be honest after watching that crap, I wouldn't bother if I was still living in Batman Close. Perch you utter #####
                      It was crap, but in all honesty it cant all be blamed on Perch.

The dissent was wrong, but he was clearly irate because it was a clear handball and penalty.

.the tackle was rash and rightly a 2nd yellow.

Holloway has to take a lot of the blame because of his team selection.
                      If you are going to select Polter, then wingers are needed to supply crosses into the box or at least proper attacking wing backs i.e. not Perch. If ypu don't have them play a formation that is suitable to the players available.
                      Why no Wyzsolek, Ngaboto or Shodipo?

Comment

Our fans are full of excuses mate. It's dross ball, it's boring, will not go under JFH

Well he's gone lads you got what you wanted where are you? ?

I got Rotherham tickets other day asked how many were sold they said couple of hundred It's embarrassing but can hear excuses now hold your heads in Shame fellas

.Bang on mate

Comment

Thought the atmosphere was alright despite the low turn out, especially the last 7 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                            Thought the atmosphere was alright despite the low turn out, especially the last 7 mins.
                            Was decent tbf, in very good voice.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

My b alls froze.

Comment

12222 was the official attendance

Comment

Working...
                                X