Low crowd tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low crowd tonight

Just looked on the official at the tickets section and there are tons and tons of tickets still yet to be bought so expect a low crowd tonight, maybe 12/13000. Obviously three major factors in that with it being fooking freezing, on Sky and near to Christmas too.

Not good if true mate given the excuse for people not turning up was JFH he's gone now

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Not good if true mate given the excuse for people not turning up was JFH he's gone now
      losing 3-0 at ipswich didn't help

Comment

Will be less than 10,000 actually in the ground with the crowd given as 12500 odd, will be a load of season ticket holders missing especially ones with kids,however they are included in the gate, Thursday night on Sky has to be the worst slot ever for a live game.

Comment

Yeah midweek games are hard for most people to get too especially if youve got kids. I'm pretty lucky in that i work in london with one of me sites being the bbc center right next to hq lmao but even so i won't get home until about 11 at the earliest. Midweek games are crazy and should start at 7 rather than 7:45 imo. Thatd give people way more incentive to go

Comment

Also...it's bloody freezing! Am I right in thinking the majority of our fans who attend games come from Harrow and Hillingdon area? Or places just outside of London?

Comment

yeah cant make tonight as my kids and me are all ill. Usually do midweek games, by far the best ki my opnion.

Comment

Southern rail don't help either!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                  Also...it's bloody freezing! Am I right in thinking the majority of our fans who attend games come from Harrow and Hillingdon area? Or places just outside of London?
                  & Surrey old boy !!
                  Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    losing 3-0 at ipswich didn't help
                    Excuses mate if people want to follow a team they will

Comment

Isnt the official gate counted by tickets and season tickets actually scanned going into the ground.

Comment

In ground ATM it's like ghost town !!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Excuses mate if people want to follow a team they will
                          This.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just got here ground is empty. I would predict 11k tops at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              This.
                              Our fans are full of excuses mate. It's dross ball, it's boring, will not go under JFH

Well he's gone lads you got what you wanted where are you? ?

I got Rotherham tickets other day asked how many were sold they said couple of hundred It's embarrassing but can hear excuses now hold your heads in Shame fellas

Comment

Working...
                              X