Sky games next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky games next year

Does anyone know how far ahead Sky have chosen there live games yet please, I am looking at booking train tickets for Newcastle and Blackburn at the beginning of Feb but don't want to do it until the TV schedules have been confirmed ?

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
    Does anyone know how far ahead Sky have chosen there live games yet please, I am looking at booking train tickets for Newcastle and Blackburn at the beginning of Feb but don't want to do it until the TV schedules have been confirmed ?
    Newcastle game is being shown live I think but if your going get on virgin east coast trains ASAP as few days ago they dropped all their prices and Newcastle return reduced

Comment

I took a chance and booked two returns wed/thurs for £20 return each and Premier Inn for £36.50. Shall have a couple of days in the salubrious north east if Sky change it.

Comment

Where did you get that deal Davie? That to me, is worth the journey and holiday from work. If its £100 a ticket then screw that, even if it wasnt on Sky.

Comment

Black Friday trainline.com

Comment

So far only the Newcastle away is definitely on Sky 1st Feb for booking tickets although Reading and Fulham games also on Sky.

Comment

Is this game likely to get changed for FA cup replays or anything silly like that? Booking my train and hotel this week.

I love the idea of a night out in Newcastle. I fully expect the football to just be a distraction from the constant drinking.

PS, even if I am at the front, I am standing the whole game. None of this sitting down silently rubbish.

Comment

Just checked and the FA cup is the weekend before this so expect any replays to be the week after are game up there.

Comment

Nice one mate, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post

you might find the following tweet useful (I only seem to be able to show it as a link rather than the tweet but it's the EFL twitter page from yesterday showing the Sky games for Feb). They must have read Clive's post from LFW as they've left us alone for once!

https://twitter.com/EFL/status/806166321515745280

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

We do not get moved more than many teams. Leeds, Villa, Newcastle, Wolves, Derby, Sheff Wed among others get moved more than us.

Comment

Maybe somebody should suggest the club has some sort of insurance for fans for changes.

Comment

Working...
                          X