Money to spend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money to spend!

While half asleep on my way to work today had talksh!te on I could have been dreaming but I'm fairly sure I heard one of them mention he had been speaking to Birch and Birch had said that Ollie will have some money to spend in January. If so wonder who he will be looking to bring in.

A right back and a more prolific striker are a must imo.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      A right back and a more prolific striker are a must imo.
      Yes and Yes

Comment

Yep heard the same, that Ollie will be given some dosh

Comment

I reckon a new suit and a trip to the barbers for Ollie and a personal trainer for Birch should be the first things on the shopping list judging by the last couple of interviews I've seen!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            I reckon a new suit and a trip to the barbers for Ollie and a personal trainer for Birch should be the first things on the shopping list judging by the last couple of interviews I've seen!
            Agreed!!!

Jordan rhodes should be at the top of our list imo, barely getting a game at boro although i reckon they'll want what they paid for him ... rightback is a must though

Comment

Anyone to sell to add to the pot? Caulker maybe, now that Lynch looks the part. No one likely to take Sandro? I still worry that we didn't buy Ingram to sit on the bench so would they listen to offers for Smithies?

Comment

Think it depends on how enthusiastic he sounded when he said the word 'some' It could mean next to #### all if said a certain way.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Think he wants a target man type striker who can play with his back to goal and bring players like Washington or Sylla into the game.

Comment

Ball playing central midfielder and a unit for Washington to play off of.

Comment

Right-back, proper CAM and a striker.

Comment

A proper playmaker who can spray accurate passes forwards.

Comment

Certainly a striker or even 2 and a right back as others have said
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Anyone to sell to add to the pot? Caulker maybe, now that Lynch looks the part. No one likely to take Sandro? I still worry that we didn't buy Ingram to sit on the bench so would they listen to offers for Smithies?

Other way around. Ingram could be sold as he wont want to be on the bench - cant see Smithies being dropped.

Attacking mid is a must. A new holding mid if Sandro goes (gets Henry further from the starting 11).

Rhodes would be a great signing but I am sure half the championship would want him and pay more.

Comment

If we're sticking to this 5atb thing, we need another CB for cover, as well as the right back and Striker. If Sandro leaves in Jan, we need a CM for cover so henry doesn't have to play (or just bring back doughty)
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X