for those of you that dont realise it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those of you that dont realise it

my good friend myu has worked his guts out to create this site he needs sponcership to help him to foot the massive 400 pounds a month to keep this going
    the qprdotorg makes the posters pay to post imagine that
    so all of us must make sure that our posts are nice and are about peace love harmony and queens park rangers

and happy christmas to myu for giving us the best little site in the world
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

well, there isn't a gun to his head or anything...... he's free to publish his accounts.......

I contribute to a busy biker forum with less policing, less advertorial. We all bung in a bit from time or help out or do some site work. Same VB as this one. Sure as hell aint costing £400 a month to run it.

Comment

hes a nice guy ,but we must support him he cant do it all on his own
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Pack it in Ted
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          well, there isn't a gun to his head or anything...... he's free to publish his accounts.......

I contribute to a busy biker forum with less policing, less advertorial. We all bung in a bit from time or help out or do some site work. Same VB as this one. Sure as hell aint costing £400 a month to run it.

be nice to see the same on here tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            my good friend myu has worked his guts out to create this site he needs sponcership to help him to foot the massive 400 pounds a month to keep this going
            the qprdotorg makes the posters pay to post imagine that
            so all of us must make sure that our posts are nice and are about peace love harmony and queens park rangers

and happy christmas to myu for giving us the best little site in the world
            We don't need sponsorship Ted, we need you to follow the forum rules like everyone else, but thanks for trying to help.

The idea is that we don't ask for contributions and provide a free site for us all, one that offers prizes and tickets as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              The idea is that we don't ask for contributions
              Which a key decision. You either go for contributions and accept the financial limitations, or you go down the commercial route and play nice for nanny.

Comment

Working...
              X