Ollys recent press conferences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollys recent press conferences

I do love the bloke but he seems to be even more barking mad. There is a fine line between mad/genius e.g. Klopp and a laughingstock. Olly needs to tone it down a bit, coming over like David Brent at the moment in my opinion

I guess it is his punditry time on Sky that has made him even nuttier, he seems to want to live up to his reputation.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I cringed at the behind scenes video. Was trying way to hard and it showed in players faces. Focus on being manager I say

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        I cringed at the behind scenes video. Was trying way to hard and it showed in players faces. Focus on being manager I say
        Your post made me watch it just now. Totally agree with you, real cringe worthy stuff, trying way too hard, not funny jokes, grovelling to Fernandez. Most of the players looked embarrassed, particularly Onouha and Sulla in particular who probably didn't have a clue what was going on. If you haven't watched it - please do and see what you think

Comment

Blimey, I saw it and didn't think it was too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            Blimey, I saw it and didn't think it was too bad.
            It isn't that bad. People cringe all the time seeing themselves in footage on anything, especially something like this. Olly's energy is infectious over time and we'll see what happens with him at the helm.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm worried about the cramped conditions of the video room. Players sitting on the stairs.

Comment

i think Ollie is just a very exciteable fella. One who says what he thinks and most of the time goes the long way around giving his answers. Think he just wants everyone including the press to do their jobs properly and not find fault with everything all the time but focus on the positives.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  I'm worried about the cramped conditions of the video room. Players sitting on the stairs.
                  When/if we get a new ground we can have a bigger video room. Or get rid of some of the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                    Your post made me watch it just now. Totally agree with you, real cringe worthy stuff, trying way too hard, not funny jokes, grovelling to Fernandez. Most of the players looked embarrassed, particularly Onouha and Sulla in particular who probably didn't have a clue what was going on. If you haven't watched it - please do and see what you think
                    Don't think Sylla understands a word of english to be fair, probably always looks like that
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He says in the presser that a member of our backroom team left recently to go to Villa. Anyone know who?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        He says in the presser that a member of our backroom team left recently to go to Villa. Anyone know who?
                        Would guess its oldfield as he'd no longer listed on the club staff profiles page

Comment

F ack' s sake fellas. Just be grateful that Jimmy the clueless clown has gone. Rejoice in that news. If Jimmy's squad remains. If you start hating on Holloway, you're in for an unhappy rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            F ack' s sake fellas. Just be grateful that Jimmy the clueless clown has gone. Rejoice in that news. If Jimmy's squad remains. If you start hating on Holloway, you're in for an unhappy rest of the season.
                            Sacking JFH was one thing. Replacing him quite another. Note to TF: important to get that bit right every so often.......

Comment

i dont agree you must remember that ollie has a great gift to find young players we saw that when he started out with bristol rovers and in n o time he put together 4 brilliant goalscorers who all went on to score over one hundred lrague goals can any body remember who those players were i know it was bobby zamora but who were the other ones i know we bought one of them he was a little geezer,but unless im very much mistaken i think actually there was five of these players i know one ended up at fulham in the prem
                              yes it was five wasnt one called stewert
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X